Manchester City* - 130 charges (and counting...)

He’s about to turn 33 in a couple of days, it would be sheer insanity for anyone to pay that for him.

3 Likes

Why the fuck don’t they just go get Haaland.

His dad played there, they can afford him and he along with Mbappe are great investment players

Considering clubs are bidding near to 100mil for Vlahovic it seems a fair few clubs are going into panic mode.

I think that was rumoured to be City again wasn’t it?

Hoping this is Fraudiolas last season on these shores
Shit or bust with his spending for CL

2 Likes

Yes heard that City have bid, hope he goes to Atletico… Apparantly at the start of the summer his price was around £35mil and we were speaking to them about him… What a jump!

1 Like

He probably can’t be fucked with Pep. Maybe he’s got a moral compass too?

1 Like

Didn’t his agent come out and say we’d be looking for a million a week.

I doubt many footballers have morale compasses, not one that can’t be influenced by buckets full of cash

Probably know Dortmund won’t sell, particularly this late in the window.

1 Like

No clause this summer, so I expect his price tag sits around £200mil minimum. I read that his wage demands were something like £600k a week as well, so total investment was around £500mil or something… Half a billion pounds, holy moly.

1 Like

It will only be £16.50 net for Man City when they make up some players they’ve sold

4 Likes

I’d love to see Haaland in the premier league. Mainly because then he could directly address Roy Keane, the guy who intentionally broke his father’s leg. Both of them dont have a filter between their brains and their mouths. Pure entertainment.

3 Likes

I’d like to stab Pep in the eye with a moral compass.

8 Likes

He still wouldn’t know what it was.

2 Likes

I, on the other hand, do not want him for any other side in PL. He’s easily one of the top 3 goal scoring machine at present and will lift the team levels above, no matter who he would play for. I’ll be scared if he goes to either of the Manchester clubs or Chelsea for that matter. He’s young, has age on his side and peak years ahead of him and would be a proper long term striker solution for whichever club he plays.

6 Likes

Exactly…

Only club I’d like to see him here with is Liverpool. Bayern probably have an agreement that or Dortmund have done the Sancho thing from last year and said no to any deals after the season starts.

2 Likes

Happy to provide said “compass” from my school days.

1 Like

If Haaland wanted to, say, score against every PL opposition he’ll have to join Liverpool because he knows he’s not getting past Virgil.

It’s amusing to think that we have four senior forwards who would each improve all our rivals. I’d argue that each one of them would, individually, start for City and United. For Chelsea they’d each be ahead of Werner.

2 Likes

The only player I think who would be a slight upgrade is Son (over Bobby).

Tho if you ask a city fan Bernardo is better than Bobby

1 Like