Manchester City* - 130 charges (and counting...)

One of our own

3 Likes

Think he had a better chance of winning the CL with Juventus.

3 Likes

Well, one of them.

3 Likes

My dad does, but heā€™s now the biggest plastic you can imagine. ā€œ[insert name of new 60 million quid signing who has scored 10 goals in 10 games] is fucking shit. We need to buy Kaneā€¦what at the owners waiting for?ā€

Stamps feet in 6 year old

Fuck the lot of them.

7 Likes

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/PlumpTalkativeDowitcher-max-1mb.gif

Ronaldo is seriously going to City? Haha fucking hell.

Heā€™s going to absolutely hate it in this league.

Who will be shouting ā€œSnakeā€? Mei Ling, Naomi Campbell, Hal?
(Pardon the Metal Gear Solid references. :sweat_smile:)

3 Likes

Ronaldo is a very confusing player these days. You watch him and he honestly looks shite, but you cannot argue with his goal scoring return. There is obviously still a role for him in a succesful club somewhere, but I just cannot see how Pep could fit him in without a complete 180 on the way he approaches everything. A coach like Pep doesnā€™t do that at this stage in the season.

1 Like

Doesnā€™t he take all free kicks and penalities? My understanding is he hardly runā€™s these daysā€¦ Can imagine that not working for Cityā€¦

He does, but heā€™s never had much success with free kicks so dont know that adds to his tally much. The pens definitely do, but beyond that he is still lethal if he can get a sniff of goal. And he will run, see that one goal Jota set up for him in the summer. He sprinted like the wind to get on the end of that scoring chance, but outside of that he is like a 40 year old Valderama.

1 Like

Itā€™s perhaps just all a dick measuring competition

City only want Ronaldo to show they can buy a huge profile player, not with any intent of footballing logic.

Same level as PSG buying Messi while also pissing off the red half of Manchester by grabbing one of their club heroes.

2 Likes

About the same success rate as TAA I guess. For the love of God, I can not even remember how long ago it is that I saw a free-kick go in. Perhaps it is time to give Thiago or van Dijk a shot at it.

Ha. Iā€™d honestly love to see Virgil be given some looks. He has an absolute hammer and Iā€™ve seen him score some screamers.

2 Likes

Cba with seeing Ronaldo in this league again, though a small part of me would like to be able to laugh at a few United mates of mine who have been singing about him ā€œreturning homeā€ for years now. Surely that deal doesnā€™t happen this late in the window, what is his reasoning for wanting to leave Juventus? Gets paid astronomic amounts of money and has a seriously good chance of adding yet another league title to his honours list. Probably as much chance of winning a CL there than he would have at City where Pepā€™s mad tinkering will lead to his arse falling out eventually.

Imagine they might try and buy another left back before the window shuts in light of the Mendy news.

1 Like

What mendy news?

1 Like

Canā€™t see Ronaldoā€™s ego sitting on the bench during CL games. I would guess there would be a stipulation in his contract, under ego clause.

Fucking hell!

2 Likes

Ooofff

2 Likes

WTF! a reliable source reporting this as well.