Manchester City* - 130 charges (and counting...)

If Ronaldo were to go to City, I doubt he’d do enough to truly ruin his reputation with the majority of United supporters. They’d throw fits on Twitter and probably hate him for a year or two after his retirement, but it would pass.

Goldbridge is in meltdown at the possibility.

2 Likes

I’m willing to say it doesn’t concern me in the slightest unless he is doing something special in those games I don’t watch him, no doubt he will help them but just something hasn’t looked right in some games when Juve needed him.

Some worry what Salah or Mane will be like at 31/32, Ronaldo and Messi are two of the worlds best ever but time catches up on everyone.

To me it looks desperate.

2 Likes

theres some -whats the word im looking for here?synergy/irony/tellingness/general laughable shitness… with peak Barca/Messi vs Peak Real/Ronaldo and one of the all time classic ‘rivalries’ becoming Messi/PSG vs Ronaldo/Citeh…

yes i flipped the names on purpose…

1 Like

Disgusting. I hope that he gets what he deserves. Innocent until proven and all that, but still… that makes me want to vomit.

2 Likes

There are some on blueloon expressing their concern that the club allowed him to play while they were aware of the allegations. They seem to be becoming sentient to morals. Wait until they realise that their club is owned by a murderous, dictatorial regime that exploits our planet for the personal gain of a handful of people who shouldn’t even be allowed to set foot on British soil. They’re going to have plenty to talk about when that happens :slight_smile::+1:

8 Likes

A few of my favourites so far

1 Like

A lot of truth in the second one. It would be quite a nice laugh though. He should go to Barca the year after.

1 Like

Mrs CDO goes back to the days of McManaman and Fowler (I know.
!!! Just check the stats (2003-2005). SMH.

:nerd_face:

3 Likes

Hahahah I live that Goldbridge view of “Man City we’re only invented 13 years ago”

The guys a wanker but that is gold

2 Likes

I hope he does go there - be great to see the United fans n complete fucking meltdown

1 Like

Ronaldo going to City makes no sense to me on a pure footballing basis. One of the greatest players ever no doubt but he’s a year older than Milner and barely moves unless he’s got the ball these days. I didn’t understand the Grealish transfer either. They really didn’t need him. Now there’s talk of maybe selling Sterling? Crazy. I wonder what Guardiola really thinks of the Ronaldo transfer and City becoming the Harlem Globetrotters of football. He takes himself so seriously I’d be surprised if he’s fully on board with it.

1 Like

Agree 100%. Very strange. Unless Pep is just pushing all out for glory in his last 2 years? Seems to go against 10 plus years of ideology though.

Don’t care who they sign. Two seasons left with Pep.

Hope they don’t win the CL - that would be so funny and with a new manager they would have to ‘start’ from the beginning with squad building etc.

2 Likes

Would be interesting to know what Goldbridge & co were saying when Owen went to United…

2 Likes

Like what they said about Sancho - ‘welcome home’ and ‘one of our own’

2 Likes

Indeed.

1 Like

Didn’t this kind of thing happen at Madrid with the Galactico’s and more recently Barcelona? Basically where the club is buying names rather than looking at the actual playing side. There’s every chance you’re right with regard to Pep’s thoughts but I can also see it the other way too.

He wants to show he’s got the best toys in the pram.

Personally I think they’re looking at shirt sales and trying to buy more fans again.

If they’re looking to shift the old ones, I’ll take the Italian Supporters Club off their hands.

2 Likes

If this happens, hope City troll United with “Welcome to Manchester” posters like they did with Tevez.

Also hope it blows up in their faces.

3 Likes