Manchester City* - 130 charges (and counting...)

Pure desperation on City’s part this is.
Ronaldo is nowhere near the player he was. I think the Euros highlighted that as he barely moves unless a pen or free kick is given.
If they were prepared to pay £150m for Kane no idea why they didn’t bid £160m for Haaland.

1 Like

Terrible Pep hagiography

The crap about Pep improving every player and how Foden would never be the player he is without Pep is beyond cringeworthy.

6 Likes

Imagine Pep and Ronaldo having a go at each other in the dressing-room. :joy:
Now that will be something to see.

1 Like

Yeah; read that this morning. The other half asked me why I was laughing so much.

2 Likes

“But the failure to secure Europe’s premier competition will irk Guardiola and the club’s hierarchy. They want the prestige of winning the competition to put them among the continent’s elite”

If they finally win it they will be right up there with Aston Villa, but still 1 behind Nottingham Forest!

7 Likes

City have nothing to worry about. Pep’s protege Arteta should be free to take up the mantle in 2 years.

2 Likes

He’ll be free in two weeks at this rate.

4 Likes

Dear God,

I don’t ask for much do I? There must be people who pester you every day with stuff like “please look after my hamster” or “can you make the neighbours upstairs put carpet down” and stuff like that, but not me. I just take everything on the chin and get on with my life, and believe me I’ve had plenty of reasons to get on your case over the years. But I never have. So I’m just going to ask you this once and leave the ball in your court. Can you please make sure those cunts at the emptihad never win the Champions League please.

Amen.

ps - the owners there think your son was full of shit.

6 Likes

Now that ‘never’ meant for all eternity didn’t it, not just mean in your lifetime… ?:scream::crazy_face::hushed:

1 Like

The fact they were in for Messi and excited about it and now Ronaldo and are equally excited about it shows how little they know how either of these players would actually help them out. It’s going to be really funny and I hope it happens now.

1 Like

I think it will happen! A show pony might put some bums on seats for their home games.

What are they going to do with Ronaldo? The lad doesn’t run anymore.

1 Like

Help fill stadium a little more… fanboys will surely get added

At this rate they’ll get Fergie to replace Pep.

So they’ll go from 2 fans to 4?

Pep is going in a year is now my theory.

Planning for any international tournament and a break doesn’t fit if he is arriving 12 months after Qatar but if he is ready to arrive post Qatar it fits fine.

Plus the mans word is worth nowt.

1 Like

Ronaldo to City is surely a hoax.

Firstly City can do better. How is a prancing lazy albeit great finisher the best Pep can find.

Second the glory boy won’t go to Manchester unless he returns to United.

I will go for a late move to United.

1 Like

Haaland is the one they should go for. But Pep is so self centered he won’t want to set the next manager up. I think they will get Ronaldo to entice more unknowing, superficial fans. The footballing theory will be that he scores goals, and especially when it gets high stakes he will keep his cool.

So he is hoping to stop the annual choke in Europe sequence?

Given Mendy’s suspension, I think City would be well advised to avoid Ronaldo what with that allegation that I think is still hanging over him?

1 Like