Manchester City* - 130 charges (and counting...)

I know Ronaldo is United and we ain’t supposed to like him but if he goes to City he is scoring 20 league goals +

I fucking hate him but fuck me - what a player. Even at his age

My spidey-sense is tingling…

Pep can’t help himself and is gonna tinker with his Jenga tower just a little bit too much…

(My spidey-sense is my penis)

1 Like

It is the quintessential ‘like for like’ replacement.

In the same way that dogs resemble their owners I am absolutely convinced that so do avatars.

Although, does that mean I don’t have a penis? :thinking:

Levy told them to piss off, good.

We see these clubs constantly bullying so it’s good to see.

1 Like

City say they aren’t in for Ronnie.
His agent is whoring him around Europe now.

Why not go back to sporting and play for min wage and give something back? Does he need any more money?

Tbf, United are apparently in for him and he’s typical of the type of signing they’ve made in recent years. Ibrahimovich, Cavani etc. Ageing, no re-sale value whatsoever, knows where the goal is, will cost a fortune in wages.

I think that’s where he’s likely to end up now. The fans will love it despite it making absolutely no sense from a financial or footballing perspective.

6 Likes

Well someone will have to leave. He can’t fit in ronaldo, Greenwood, sancho, martial, rashford, cavani etc

Makes sense

1 Like

I have an acquaintance who is a big United fan. Clever bloke apart from that slip. Anyhow he’s saying the same.

My response was that this was fantastic news. Imagine the cat fights between Ronaldo and Fernandes over penalties. Throw a little Pogba in the mix and we’re in for WWE on the footy field
in the face mexico GIF by VICE Media Spain

1 Like

Normal manager can’t. Ole can. Sancho as FB would be fun - finally a full back for them who can attack.

2 Likes

It makes more sense for CR7 to go to ManU.

1 Like

Told Kane and his agent to piss off too :+1: “A deal’s a deal laddie”.

1 Like

They still sell stuff with his face and name on in their gift shop :rofl:
The fucking knobheads :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Martial is just not very good. Cavanni is already committed to leaving next year so there is almost a perverted sense around bringing in Ronnie to split time with him and then move them both on next year to bring in 1 proper replacement (Haaland?).

1 Like

Why wouldn’t it make sense from a footballing perspective, he’s a goal machine and in better shape than most his age.

It’s interesting that Fernandes was largely shit for Portugal and it’s difficult to see past the difficulty of accommodating both he and Ronaldo.

2 Likes