Manchester City* - 130 charges (and counting...)

Fucking joke of a club

1 Like

its actually quite funny, that the Man City owners throw money at this club,
and they still cant get a full stadium

how long before the owners think, fuck this shit,
cos whats the point in spending billions on this club,
if no one wants to pay to attend home games,

it must be ambarrsing for them,
home game to PSG, live on TV
Mpabbe, Neymar and Messi, some of the worlds best
and a load of empty seatsā€¦

What Perez fails to understand is that the reason younger people are watching highlights on YouTube because they have been priced out of watching games of football.

4 Likes

Not the point of their ownership, sadly. City wins againā€¦ City are winnersā€¦ Winners are good, of courseā€¦ And look at how happy those players all look, idols to millions (okay, two isnt a million but whatā€™s 999 998 and more between friends?) and theyā€™re good and give to charity and talk on the tellyā€¦ What a scene of complete legitimacy and goodness, if youā€™re happy and you know it, anyone then sing along, yaaaay. And of course, how can the owners of such a fabulous winning team that is nothing but good and clean and fresh (tralala) be anything but good and clean and fresh as wellā€¦

Sickening, but true. They would take billions and give it to the Flat Earthers in aid of their ā€˜researchā€™ if they thought it would help them and they could burn billions in a bonfire without batting an eyelid just for the fun of it.

3 Likes

Yup they are effectively sports washing, Roman for instance didnā€™t buy Chelsea because he wanted a football club, he knew exactly what it would do same goes for Man City. They bang on about how much money they put into the local area but they got most of the land and stadium for free.

1 Like

Thatā€™s Mendy unavailable until February then, even if he is innocent

Even if Mendy is found not guilty, his career is over. Unfortunately, ā€˜mud sticksā€™ and City will get rid of him asap. Iā€™m sure their lawyers are all over his contract at the moment.

1 Like

donā€™t understand the link on that one

Both men have been very credibly accused of rape and had to experience the issue play out in the court of public opinion, yet both went about their business with barely a care.

3 Likes

Both ā€˜worthā€™ the trouble though, Iā€™m not sure City needed another reason to want Mendy gone but heā€™s given them one.

1 Like

Yeah, I agree. With how little Pep trusts him, or even seemingly likes him, Im surprised heā€™s managed to stick around this long as it as. So I too would tno be surprised if he loses his job over this, but my point is if it happens it wont be because an athlete cannot get a fair shake once hes been publicly accused of rape.

2 Likes

Didnā€™t Ronaldo basically admit it? I remember reading his statement and thinking ā€˜youā€™ve just admitted to rape there, Chris. Nothing happened.

1 Like

He settled out of court.

There is a difference.

Sorry but Iā€™m a big big believer in Innocent until proven guilty.

That shower of shot with the plane over OT today was complete bollocks.

1 Like

Pep Guardiola on Man City fans tonight: "Iā€™d like more people to come on Saturday. We will be tired.

ā€œSouthampton are so dangerous. I invite all our people to come 3pm to watch our game.ā€

2 Likes

Is that what he actually said? What a sad small club if itā€™s true.

2 Likes

They are all going mad at him on blue moon. :rofl:

A multitude of excuses from covid, new ticketing system, lack of buses, ticket cost (even at 12 pounds), being televised, midweel game, away fans unable to travel, and simply not caring about the CL.

Its a joke.

I really enjoyed the Liverpool game today mainly because of the atmosphere. City might as well continue with the big banners and artificial crowd noise.

14 Likes

He will probably shed a tear if he happens to turn on the telly and sees our game while heā€™s powdering his nose. This is not the first (or second or third) time heā€™s bemoaned the fans and atmosphere. He absolutely knows that they are as plastic as it comes.

1 Like

What a sad bunch. I remember feeling absolutely broken when Lyon equalised at the death towards the end of 2009 because I knew it would be the last time Iā€™d see LIverpool playing CL football in quite a while. Meanwhile, this lot are guaranteed to play it year after year and they still canā€™t be bothered to turn up. I wonder if Guardiola looks at his club and then at the likes of Liverpool and Man United and thinks ā€œOK, I have all the fullbacks in the world but they have all the fans and no empty seatsā€.

3 Likes