Manchester City* - 130 charges (and counting...)

“He [Guardiola] doesn’t understand the difficulties that some people might have getting to a game on a Wednesday evening at 8pm.”

Yeah, like fans of 31 other clubs don’t have those issues. :roll_eyes:

9 Likes

Just went to BM and they have a thread “Why you didn’t attend?” Majority have ticket price as issue and the rest are not interested in CL itself.

1 Like

Oh BM is fun! :laughing:

The atmosphere is absolutely fine in big matches. It’s just against the low teams where it’s bad. It’s because there’s no excitement in it , the winner is set most of the time.
That’s the only Problem

He should talk football not fans and the issue with tickets and finance

What do people expect, same atmosphere at full time in the QPR game as we put the 5th past Norwich? We batter 99.9% teams we play so it’s impossible to build any anger or need to drive the team on most weeks.

The amount of shit i’ve had of bellends at work today is ridiculous. I’m not even arsed but this is all from our manager, who’s supposed to fight for us.
Fucking poor show once again from the genius

4 Likes

Rest are not interested in CL?? Wtf?

1 Like

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :star_struck:

Keep it up lads, you can drive out Pep in no time…that’s when you start sinking like a stone.

2 Likes

Honestly why would you not be interested in the Champions League?

Fucking morons

1 Like

Because something something UEFA something cunts something.

but the only things our fans are known for other than being shit is nicking something we got off some Poles while out on a UEFA jaunt

7 Likes

Shit club

Shit fans

3 Likes

And I hope we fucking smash them in 2 weeks

1 Like

7 Likes

They probably don’t publicize that they were Man City fans

I think City’s tickets are the least expensive of all the “big clubs” in the league. Last I know , The club were actually giving tickets away too.

2 Likes

Laughably disrespectful to the best manager they have ever had. That said, he deserves them. Stupid fucks for them dissing him and stupid fuck for him thinking he would ever be more than mercenary who can be dismissed as just the coach.

Even Ole has a better relationship with his fans.

5 Likes

Its a real raw nerve for them.

It strikes to the heart of the issue. How can a club who famously had high attendances when they were shit and relegated, struggle to fill a stadium when they are reigning champions, have world class players and spent over a billion?

All the excuses sound hollow. Deep down they know it. It does not take a genius to point out the other English clubs in Europe dont need to resort to wowcher, have games played midweek, have their games televised, should be equally affected by the impact of covid. The buses excuse is the most cringeworthy though :rofl:

8 Likes

Genuine question - how the fuck aren’t they filling that place.

Apparently they have a lot of supporters, ticket prices are cheap enough but 15-20k empty seats?

Insane

1 Like

It’s revealing what triggers them.

Suggestions that fans can’t be arsed to go out of their way to go to the match?

“Shut up! If it had been free, on a weekend, against a team older than we are, who everyone’s heard of, in a competition we’ve won before so can pretend it’s important, with easy transport, of course we’d have been there, we’re hardcore. Anyone who says otherwise doesn’t know what they’re talking about and we find those suggestions deeply offensive.”

Stadium, training facilities, academy, team, manager, all illegally funded by a human-rights-abusing petrostate, intent on destroying the game for the ordinary fans?

“LOLZ”

7 Likes

I would assume as with every LFC away game the tickets in the away end will sell out no problem.

Has anybody been to the emptyhad for our game there and got tickets in the home end? Is it relitively easy to get?

1 Like

In a completely separate issue I’d like to say RIP to Nathan Akes Dad.

Apparently he died last night not long after Ake scored his first champions league goal. RIP.

6 Likes

Rest in peace.

1 Like

The moment of memorable joy for Nathan Ake turned to be a painful memory. Really feel for him.

9 Likes