Manchester City* - 130 charges (and counting...)

So two new fullbacks in January for Pep after already having to replace Mendy.

6 Likes

That’s ok he has a Bunga bunga party to attend

2 Likes

I’m not pinning my hopes on them dropping points any time soon, bastards have the easiest festive fixture list ever.

1 Like

Cheltenham, Wycombe and Preston NE?

4 Likes

Hope that is Ederson under that guise handing the Wolves forward line some gifts today :0)

1 Like

really stupid red card from Jimenez there…Wolves were frustrating City there…now they got to play a whole half with 10 men. Hope they can hold for a point at least.

Or is that Walker handing out invitations to his latest Bunga Bunga party?

2 Likes

Lucky win. Jimenez stupid. Penalty iffy. And Wolves were building up a head of steam to equalize.

Bah humbug!

1 Like

What a dickhead Jimenez is! Stupid sending off and then the Wolves fans applaud him off??

1 Like

So that’s why Leeds were 16-1…….

It’s fine. We will have our +9 goal advantage after we smash Newcastle…

3 Likes

They say they need Haaland as they can’t score. Crying babies.

I would hate if they won the title on GD, particularly after we took the foot off the gas vs Utd, Everton and Arsenal.
There is a need to be vicious at times.

2 Likes

Aussie cricket, the perfect example.

1 Like
2 Likes

Taking it easy in those games theoretically leads to less fatigue + fewer injuries and subsequently more points.

If we don’t win the league it won’t be because of our 5-0 and 4-0 wins.

11 Likes

No, it’ll be because of draws against teams like Brentford and Brighton.

9 Likes

200 goals for one club. Not too shabby. Argentina should have done better with him, Messi and Di Maria in their prime. Never will understand why they shunted him out wide in that final against Germany in 2014. He hardly got near the goal. In his time in the Premier League surely one of the most deadly accurate strikers.

9 Likes

It wouldn’t have caused more than a small increase to put another couple past Man Utd. Or indeed Everton. If we lose the league on goal difference it will be down to where we could have scored more. And both of these games are examples.

A better example would be West Ham.

1 Like