Manchester City* - 130 charges (and counting...)

Of gonorrhea? That City squad is 100% rife with stds.

It’s just not going to happen, Klopp has principles and morals… Pep on the other hand is a sted abusing cheat, he fits that FFP abusing cunt club like a glove.

5 Likes

Such wise words. :rofl:

It is not good enough to self police with regard to testing. Far too much room for abuse.

Whoever said the Prem should send a nurse, test the lot at the end of each day, then report results to Prem and club, and go from there, was spot on.

That passes muster.

What we have is too clandestine, and is far too open for abuse and interpretation.

2 Likes

I love Jürgen precisely because he wouldn’t do that. The welfare of his boys is too important for him to consider doing that. To him, there are things more important than football, and that’s why he understands this club.

2 Likes

Well, I love him too for that. It’s just that if we don’t bring in a level of gamesmanship against a team which uses all means to cheat it’s way towards trophies (with the blessing of the football authorities), we can wave goodbye to any chance of winning the title then…

But yeah, it’s probably the right thing to do, as galling as it is. We’ll win fuck all, but be the moral winners. Only problem: no-one will care, least of all the FA and the PL.

The idea that it’s a competitive advantage to not test and instead willfully allow a massively contagious respiratory virus to circulate among your players is crazy.

6 Likes

Same here. How they can square that circle yet every other industry has to look at restrictions as they must under H&S law in the UK.

Weren’t Grealish and Foden left out against Newcastle because they went clubbing?

2 Likes

Sounds about right.

This guys the Jeffery Epstein of football.

2 Likes
1 Like

Thought Barca were broke.

Thought Man City needed forwards.

Expect an incoming striker in Jan then.

2 Likes

Fixed it :grin:

2 Likes

Every report I read was that Barca’s financial situation was revealed to be even worse and left them with only about 10 million in net spend this Jan.

Obviously, Aguero’s salary is off the books now, but I wonder if they are going to be selling someone in Jan they had previously expected they’d have to use? We know they have 3 or 4 senior players they want to get rid of, but the world views them as distressed assets and so wont take them (Phil, Umtiti). However, even for as highly touted as this generation of kids was going into the season, they’ve recently been playing even more of them than was expected (Nico, Gavi, Jutgla, Ezzalzouli) and using some of them in new positions. I wonder if that has convinced Xavi he has to the room to unload a couple of players Koeman was expected to have to rely on who might be able to bring in some money they had not been expecting? Roberto? Dest?

1 Like

Pep helping out his old cronies

Coutinho and Dembele to Newcastle for ÂŁ150m in January?

I think it’s more likely to be lesser players who might still have some value. In addition to the 2 I mentioned, Luk De Jong is likely to be pushed out as well.