Manchester City* - 130 charges (and counting...)

Is he even vaccinated…acts like an untouchable…I’d be asking to see his vaccination paperwork…

Hmmm:

-The holiday fixture schedule…not exactly what the chasers needed, was it?
-All key VAR decisions go to Cheaty’s benefit and against LFC, Chelsea and Arsenal
-No Covid. Such a healthy, cautious team, this heavy, party-crowd, super-star squad. They need to share how they do it with the world how so we can all benefit.

When he bought the PL did the Prince go for the buy 4 get one free option?

3 Likes

Well said…all singing from the same hymm book …

1 Like

A bit desperate for Arry Kane?

And they were 1 of 2 clubs moaning about the P/L rules reguarding owner investment - cheating cunts

2 Likes

I think it’s the FA/PL who is to blame. They are supposed to regulate such issues. If the guards allows the burglars to get in, the burglars are supposed to get in.

2 Likes

I wish FSG would do the same

“Where’s the Luxury Hotel Sponsorship Money John”

Man City could have owned Southampton instead of Grealish…:joy:

Southampton have confirmed a Serbian-born cable television tycoon has completed a £100m takeover of the club.

It’s actually 1 money laundering level below Qatar’s Tourism Office sponsorship of PSG.

And the PL oversight committee approved this?

I said it that the AD Prince owns the PL…

Thought I’d post this here, although it could have gone in any of a number of threads:

Sums up many of the reasons why I have turned my back on football.

All the best, everyone; stay safe. :sunglasses:

11 Likes

Ah, the cock tease is back, not that I’m feeling teased. :grinning:

Comedian Alan Davies savagely blasts “filthy, cheating” Man City and “moron” Jack Grealish (msn.com)

Can’t stand his cnut Alan Davies because of his hatred towards anything Liverpool
He even went on the TV Room 101 show, and wanted to bin all scousers…!
But maybe he has a point here, and if he can inflame a ground swell of opinion then I for one, am all for it :0)

2 Likes

They aren’t even hiding their bypassing of ffp and sportswashing.

https://masdar.ae/en/About-Us/Management/About-Masdar

Wholly owned by the Abu Dhabi government’s Mubadala Investment Company,

2 Likes

He isnt wrong is he? They have cheated their way to the top with silly money and when FFP come down on them they do corrupt deals like the above to get around it.

People say the German and French league are farmers league but the Premier League isnt far behind when you look at it. City are about to claim 4th title in 5 years and thats not good for the game.

No, but it might have been better to wait until he wasn’t pissed.

1 Like

He was funny on Taskmaster though.

2 Likes

I do like when companies that are basically based on fossil fuels talk about sustainability.

“Look our branded keep cups and we’ve planted 50 trees”

1 Like

He isn’t wrong, but does he actually think they can just sell up and whoever could afford to buy them would be any different?

1 Like

The Christmas period is over and Cheaty all of a sudden has 7 players and 14 backroom staff with COVID.

What a coincidence …

6 Likes