Manchester City* - 130 charges (and counting...)

For all their attacking dominance, I felt they looked a touch nervy against Brentford…
So yeah only a matter of time before they drop some points…
Lets keep some pressure on by winning our games…

2 Likes

9 points with a game in hand against Leeds.

Make that 6 points after we beat the Leeds scum and then down to 3 when we beat the Cheaty bastards.

This title chase is fucking on, so no shitting the fucking bed from any of you bastards!

8 Likes

There’s a famous story from Finland of a ski ranger in world war 2 whose troop got caught the wrong side of the Russian line. He led a cross country trek to try to get around them and back into Finnish territory. As he was leading his group he was taking on the brunt of the bad conditions so turned to his military supplied meth. He carried the meth for his entire group but with the difficulty of trying to pop pills with ski gloves on, he took enough for 30 men. He woke up 24 hours later 100s of miles ahead of the rest of his team.

That’s the inspiration Pukki is going to take to beat those fuckers.

4 Likes

I’m not sure it’s the golden rule really. I mean look at Vardy, he’s a throwback to the older generation footballers and he still is going very strong at 34.

But more often than not, it’s true though.

FIFY :nerd_face:

1 Like

The title chase is defo on.

Fuck Man City.

Jurgen wants Believers not Doubters :muscle:t3:

3 Likes

The chase is on, but currently the odds are not in our favour. Win game in hand? Should do that. Win at Man City? Probably a toss up as to who gets it done on the day. Still, as a mini cup final, I would back us.

So let’s assume these things happen, we still need 3 more points over the other 13 games (notwithstanding goal difference, so possibly 4 more points).

Doable, but a bit early for them to be feeling any pressure from us just yet. But you never know….

1 Like

City will drop points.

We just need to make sure we don’t.

3 Likes

We can get 96 points and we’ll need 94 of them by my reckoning., as long as the draw isn’t at the Etihad.
I’m pretty certain we’ll need to avoid dropping points when we play Wolves on the last day of the season because for City to lose this it will take last minute jitters on their part.

4 Likes

Crystal Palace is always good for getting points off City…

2 Likes

Their next 4 league games are Spurs, Everton, ManU and Palace.

Strange to say but I also feel like Palace have the best chances to get something from them.

‚Fake star Manager‘ Conte, Fat Fwank and Professor Ralf will happily bend over.

1 Like

I feel both us and city will drop points before the end. Absolutely crucial for us is that we don’t drop points before we close the gap further with our game in hand as that’s not just taking the foot off the accelerator but yanking on the handbrake. We need to keep the mental pressure building and we can’t do that if we let the gap slide out to 9 points with equal games played. I still have their WHU away game as a really difficult one for them. They lost there already. We did too.

As always if we don’t do our job then there’s no chance.

6 Likes

Not at home, though. I think Man City won every game they played at Selhurst Park under Guardiola.

Odd, I must have misremembered.

Yeah, they had the odd result at the Etihad, I remember Townsend scoring a wonder goal with his weaker right foot. Also Wolves for one or two seasons.

2 Likes

I do it to myself every time. I started watching their game. Norwich built up a bit of steam and I think they even hit the post. And then reality set in. Cue: changed the channel.

Same. Always the same :pensive:

Well, that’s 43 from 45 points for Shitty. We are doing well just by staying in (relative) touch.

They rested their two best players in KdB and Cancelo for the champions league, and still easily smashed Norwich. Hopefully the CL gets some pressure on Pep, and they somehow lose some points in the league along the way.

3 Likes
7 Likes

Fair play to those who absolutely love Guardiola, I know there are some on here who do… But I have noticed that if Man City are playing I have no desire to watch it or listen to it. It’s not because I can’t stand seeing them win, I don’t really care about that, it’s because I can’t be arsed watching their tedious style of football and scoring the same 3 goals every single game. Boring as hell.

14 Likes