Manchester City* - 130 charges (and counting...)

Just going by MotD last night, City’s full backs were awful. Spurs tore them a new one out wide.

Defensively they didn’t look that solid to be honest.

3 Likes

Tottenham should have had four legit goals…with another offside.

Not your typical defensive masterclass.

Far from it, all this while I’m still awaiting for you to measure the length of your foam sausage.

Shite. Will do it very soon.

34in

There will be shorter lengths, but then you can’t use it lengthways.

Considering that even Nuno and his wolves team beat them wth 3 at the back and wingbacks , maybe its a ploy that can be deployed by other teams as well.

Frustrate their wingbacks and you cut most of their offense.

1 Like

Thanks. I really wanted to know

GIF by The Story Room

You’re such a weirdo.

1 Like

Considering we have be criticised from most people for delivering a masterclass in how to play offside it’s kind of amusing to see City struggle with it.

4 Likes

Yeah you can hear his girlfriend tell him not to react. I wouldn’t have the head to not throw a punch. He was also given a bit of grief leaving (nothing crazy just saying he’s no good, but obviously not great after that happening only just before). Some people can be such cunts in general and especially with drink. Young lad with his mum and girlfriend and group of lads taking the piss out of jealously. Would loved Phil to hit one of them.

Stopped watching after that guy punched that woman.

Are those guys portrayed as some kind of heroes? Pathetic.

2 Likes

Yeah one of fodens mates I think was about an inch away from a murder ngl with swinging a fire extinguisher after you stopped watching. The mum seems to have history fighting though but obviously no excuse for the lads behaviour. Looking on twitter replies (I know lol) it seems to be respected enough by some weird section of Liverpool fans. Should be able to identify those involved though. Posted on their own social media pages.

1 Like

Under Koeman this happened…

But since then…

I feel really dirty to say this but I want Everton to get something from this game but it won’t happen.

3 Likes

It’ll only have Everton fans claiming they gave us the opportunity to win the title if they do. On the other hand I’m a long long way off being happy about City winning any game such is the level of bull running through that club.

It will be what it will be. I can see both us and City dropping more points as the season finishes. I’m just hoping we do it a hell of a lot less.

3 Likes

I think the guy he just missed with the fire extinguisher wasnt responsible for the events before as well…

Lucky , it would have caused a whole lot of other trouble both immediately as well as legally later.

Guess foden did the right thing , i am not sure i would have restrained myself if something similar happened to me though.

2 Likes

All i can hope is that the bitters dont lose by too many goals.

2 Likes

So…
Despite all the “it wont happen” comments, this is a scenario if Liverpool win 13 remaining games and City win the 11 other than against us!!

Let’s just say i’ll stop giving names to fwank for 2 days if they manage to get a good result against City.

3 Likes

so only a third of the season then to play out…

6 Likes

The opposite of my Bluenose Son. He told me that when both of our games were 1-0 on Saturday he was cheering for The Reds to do something knowing that The Ev had no answer to Southampton. :nerd_face:

2 Likes