Manchester City* - 130 charges (and counting...)

Never could understand veto power. If a country has the power to veto something that impacts them negatively as a direct result of their own actions then what is the fucking point

3 Likes

It does sound weird. You can still build coalitions to take action while having showed you have done what you can through the UN though so not entirely wasted.

1 Like

Last week I watched Man City in the forlorn hope that they might drop points. Done it lots before, only to switch off early on with the game won. But then once in a while, the game gives you a nice surprise. Enter a fired up Harry Kane and a Spurs team winning their 1 game in the last 5 against Man City.

Small time I know, but I took pleasure from that, and it sparked the title race to life. Still a long long way to go, and Man City still have the advantage, but we are right in there.

So here we go again today. Man City can’t lose two Prem games in a row can they?

Almost certainly not, but Everton do have some players who could do some damage, possibly. Wishful thinking I know, but come on the bitters, help your friends across the park!

Oh, and has anyone ever seen Tony Hibbert and Vladimir Putin in the same room? Didn’t think so.

4 Likes

Yeah same, I’ll stick it on to see if it works, saying that I switched it off at half time as I felt the inevitable was on.

1 Like

City got a penalty against Wolves for exactly the same offence that Tierney let Rodri off the hook. It’s not enough to fight the bottomless pits of money and corrupt officials, you have to fight incompetent referees as well, it seems.

11 Likes

Given its Tierney again, is it a competence issue?

4 Likes

End of the day we’ve got to do what we’ve got to do, they couldn’t screw Spurs last week. They’ve got to stumble across the better ones on occasions.

End of the day Everton would have skied it into the stand anyhow.

4 Likes

IMG_20220227_073918

(Redundant meme, really, implying as it does that City supporters have any degree of self-awareness).

4 Likes

Liverpool fan’s video showing ‘How Man City are winning some of their games’ goes viral (msn.com)

Cheating Bast**ds

2 Likes

City struggling against Peterborough in the cup, 0-0 at half time, and Pep responds by changing both CBs. Stones and Laporte in for Diaz and Ake.

Any idea what’s going on there?

Shows one of the big differences between Klopp and Pep.

Klopp would use the opportunity to play some kids and have some on the bench.

If they are good enough they might make it at our club if not at least we will be able to sell them for good money.

I am sure City have some talented young players in their academy but Pep does not give a shit about them.

1 Like

Pep went ballistic at AkĂ© after a sloppy pass to Cancelo at around 30 minutes. Ruben Diaz to my sight didn’t deserve the same ire from him.

2 Likes

Must have had a rush of blood (or something else) to the head at that point.

2 Likes

Absolute nonsense. Plays his full strength team against Peterborough. Not even a place in the squad for a youngster after they pile hundreds of millions into developing the academy set up.

And people wonder why I call Guardiola a boring manager.

11 Likes

He wants to play us in the final.

FIFY.

Hes never had to overachieve with average squads. There has to be some talented youngsters in City academy that LFC can look to get (someone who arent bobby duncan types). This must be so gutting to them , imagine having such a kind draw (probably fixed that as well)

Insecure twat

3 Likes

Are we really upset he played a full strength side against Peterborough, shows a bit of a pressure is there and secondary he hasn’t rested anyhow ahead of the Man Utd.

The only downside in all that is the last two words.

1 Like

IF and its a big IF
 Cheaters don’t win a trophy this season
 and IF, another big IF, Jurgen wins the lot, as in one other club, would that be grounds for Fraudiola to consider resigning after all the money at his disposal to build his squad
 Just throwing it out there is all

Fixed for accuracy

I just find it crazy that he gets praise for every aspect of coaching, including developing players, when he won’t use anyone from Man City’s academy to any kind of extensive level. Phil Foden is the only one who has properly broken through.

They were winning 6-0 a few weeks ago with 4 teenagers on the bench and he didn’t use a single one of them. These are very talented teenagers as well - they’d certainly be close to the first team in our squad (Palmer, McAtee, Edozie, Delap, Mbete, Lavia
)

Klopp is indisputably better in youth and player development in my mind.

13 Likes