Manchester City* - 130 charges (and counting...)

538 before the Manchester derby yesterday

74% City
26% Liverpool

And today it looks like the following

2 Likes

Exactly. No game should ever be taken for granted. We should all remember the 1988 FA Cup final, for example.

2 Likes

Man City 79%
Liverpool 21%

Cheers for info. About as expected. They are favorites to win it.

Still, a lot can change, and quickly.

I think Crystal Palace will have a go, and maybe cause them some problems. Man Utd still have the name, but they were never going to trouble Man City. Crystal Palace have some pace and power, and more threat than in all the years where it was just Zaha you had to worry about.

1 Like

Thing is this changed from absolutely no chance to somehow having it in our hands a few weeks back. One change eithier way would shift it up.

I think we need to hope they drop 4 then I would be confident, I don’t think we need them to lose to be perfectly honest and Anfield has to be on it, one thing about the Man Utd game is it is now under the lights at Anfield (well likely).

4 Likes

3 Likes

Pep asked about Walker’s suspension from 1 game to 3 and City’s rejected appeal:

“Kyle Walker deserved the 3. When a player does a stupid thing like that, he deserves 3, I’m sorry. I’m not so kind towards Kyle in this kind of action. I’m still so angry at him, so angry. He knows it. I did not agree with the club’s appeal. They had to do it because in other cases it was quite similar, so it was 2 games. He deserved it, hopefully he learns for the future.”

:heart_eyes:

6 Likes

So the club appealed it despite of Pep odd.

Pep claimed ‘The club appealed but I did not agree. They have to do it because in other similar cases it was just two games [but] he deserved it’. Typical whataboutism BS from the doper.

Apparently citeh are missing ‘four frontline defenders’ - Dias and AkĂ© injured and Cancelo & Walker ill & suspended.

He goes on to cry: "We have just 14 players available. We have a few problems, the suspension for Kyle, João is sick. We are in a little bit of trouble behind, in the back four. Of course we had an incredible result in the first leg, we start 5-0, but it is not done.” No wonder his team are such fucking chokers in the CL when the manager is crying and fretting about losing a 5-0 lead.

Kevin De Bruyne will miss the team’s next European game if booked. “Maybe he will not start,” Guardiola said (does this mean that poor Pep will only have 13 players to chose from??!)

It’s so very tough on poor Pep. Its so unfair that he should have such an impossible task and only 14 players available. Good grief how do they manage on such a small squad of just 18.

Hilarious to see the squad missed the crying memo: Ederson believes City, can claim the Treble. “Definitely,” the goalkeeper said. “We’re fully capable of meeting this objective.”

Perhaps this will determine how many trophies LFC or Cheaty will win

4 games against Cheaty in less than 12 days? Impossible!

CL Quarter Final 1: April 5/6
PL round 32: April 10:
CL Quarter Final 2: April 12/13
FA Cup Semi-Final April 16/17

2 Likes

They would crumble like an old cookie if they would have to play us in two or more games in a row.

Squad not big enough to make required changes after playing us.

I slightly disagree.

They would crumble before playing us in such a schedule. Pep would be shitting his pants at the prospect of losing to us 4 times in 2 weeks

5 Likes

Any news on why Ederson was substituted yesterday? I havent seen it reported as an injury, but why else would you take off your keeper in a match like this?

I believe it was just Pep making use of subs and given Carson a run out - shame Carson made that save to deny Sporting a win

2 Likes

“It must be uncomfortable situation.”

Pep Guardiola believes managers might need to do more background research on clubs and their structure before they take on jobs in the future.

Scared Denial GIF by Ikon London Magazine

So what did his background research involve?

Is he speaking from experience?

3 Likes

if the club is owned by a very rich Russian Oligarch, thats a NO!

if the club is owned by Americans who have levraged loads of debt onto the club and use profits to pay of the debt, thats a NO!

if the owners are sports washing, FFP cheats, with questionable human rights breaches, thats a YES!

TWAT

7 Likes

Is he on drugs
 psychotic ones I mean.

1 Like

Inglourious Basterds Bingo GIF

1 Like