Manchester City* - 130 charges (and counting...)

Mendy pretrial set for 23-25 May, actual trial date is 25 July. Is an open case so careful with any comments.

4 Likes

Shouldn’t the Chelsea guy be pushing the City guy off a train?

Haaland to City looks done.

Predictably so. Every year the cheats pull a stroke like this in order to maintain their one-sided (usually) stranglehold on the Premiership.

Predictable, but it’s still sickening nonetheless.

No better than what we’ve got so what…

Posted on Wed, 9 March…ie. three days ago…

I’m not someone to talk up a drop in Liverpool’s form, but they do tend to have a dip around this time in the season, and that’s usually without an AFCON and both cup competitions to deal with.

3 Likes

It’s usually the opposite, bar the dip last season that was happening for about three months it’s usually one of our better times.

4 Likes

28days to go before we play these… Can’t wait

2 Likes

Bet some of them will get paranoid until Monday evening because we won.

2 Likes

Cue Manchester City alumnus Patrick Vieira rolling over for his former employers on Monday evening.

2 Likes

I thought that sadly, also managed City’s sister club in MLS.

1 Like

Alternatively, he may consider himself to be one of the candidates to replace Pep, and there is no better way to get consideration than to give them hell when everyone from CFG is focused on his team.

1 Like

:rofl:

Just hope Viera plays his strongest side and doesn’t rest any for the weekends FA cup game

Our dip is normally Jan/Feb as we see a drop in the regularity of games due to FA Cup, lack of C/L so tend to lose our fluidity

1 Like

Yeah that’s usually our poorest period. Last year started in December and continued til March

I don’t think it started that early.

From memory it was only after Matip got injured and we ended up playing Fab and Hendo as CB that we started to struggle

1 Like

We didn’t win a game after we beat Palace 7-0 until late January, that was the 21st of December. The day the government shut London down and Christmas was cancelled for me.

I remember it with bitterness

2 Likes

Goodison is that way >>>>>>>>>>

1 Like