Manchester City* - 130 charges (and counting...)

Some talk about the grass, some talk about the wind.

:slight_smile:

3 Likes

Sometimes the lack of a dislike button hits home hard. :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

City needs to face someone like Bayern or Chelsea. Let them get worn out against those two sides , We can pick up the win against them in the league when they’ve nothing left in the tank. They have an easier fixture list. The only way this equates out is that if they have a tougher opponent in the UCL than us in the QF.

6 Likes

City already beat Chelsea twice this season and this Bayern team is the worst in the last 10 years probably - it’s Lewandowski who makes them look better.

I am convinced that if we don’t stop City from reaching the final no one will.

1 Like

Pep will still overcomplicate and fuck things up in the finals.

5 Likes

Sounds like the start of a poem.

2 Likes

Also doesn’t matter if Chelsea or Bayern or whoever City face beat them or not, Their main point is to run City ragged for the mid week match against us. That coupled with a favourable draw for us in the QF is critical.

Run them ragged with relentless pressing and make them work hard and tire themselves out. One injury or two won’t go amiss either.

2 Likes

I see Pep has blamed the grass. I would like to hear his explanation on why he didn’t make any subs. That was weird. City made some good chances in that game but created nothing in the last 20 minutes. Last few minutes they looked tired. Constantly playing passes straight out of play and getting frustrated with each other. Grealish needed hooking long before the end. He had Sterling, Gundogan and Jesus on the bench. Just didn’t make any sense not trying to change anything.

2 Likes

A poem taking the piss of our manager. Not impressed.

2 Likes

He’s not that sort of player. He’s just like his predecessors Fernandinho and Paul Scholes. They wouldn’t hurt a fly. They are not that sort of players. Genuine tackles. Just ever so slightly mistimed. Can’t fault them for that.

Don’t worry, PGMOL keeps detailed stats on the character of the type of players. For example, England’s finest Harry Kane is not malicious. He has 10 years with no red cards. Ergo, a red tackle for one player, is a perfectly executed one for Harry. CAn’t give him red as the character profile of him disseminated to all Prem refs says he never gets sent off.

Just put your trust in PGMOL. In PGMOL we trust.

1 Like

He’s always been a preening, diving twat. Never understood the fascination with a player so useless without the single skill of conning referees.

8 Likes

Yes but you were also convinced the title race was over. I’d rather let Atletico kick the shit out of them and kick them out of the Champions League.

1 Like

Me? When was that? Must confuse me with some other poster :sweat_smile:

Reminded me of the poet laureate of wind…

We’ll have an economy based on wind.
I never understood wind.
You know, I know windmills very much. I’ve studied it better than anybody I know.
It’s very expensive.
They’re made in China and Germany mostly—very few made here, almost none.
But they’re manufactured tremendous, if you’re into this, tremendous fumes, gases are spewing into the atmosphere.
You know we have a world, right?
So the world is tiny compared to the universe.
So tremendous, tremendous amount of fumes and everything.
You talk about the carbon footprint—fumes are spewing into the air, right? Spewing. Whether it’s in China, Germany, it’s going into the air. It’s our air, their air, everything, right?
So they make these things and then they put them up.
And if you own a house within vision of some of these monsters, your house is worth 50 percent of the price.
They’re noisy.
They kill the birds.
You want to see a bird graveyard?
You just go.
Take a look.
A bird graveyard.
Go under a windmill someday.
You’ll see more birds than you’ve ever seen ever in your life.

DT
(not Dylan Thomas)

3 Likes

Real Madrid would be a decent side for them to face.

Rather we face some European team and that’s probably the one I’d least like to face.

Chelsea vs Man City we’re both 1-0 and they would be tight draining matches.

2 Likes

We could do with a bit of luck in the draw.

We’ll probably draw Bayern and City with probably draw Colchester United.

Fuckers

4 Likes

They’d probably still get knocked out of Europe regardless…

4 Likes

I’m totally fine with our luck in last years.

We had the likes of bloody Porto, Roma, Leipzig, Spurs in the final, etc. Of course, some top teams as well.

There’s a point in the competition when you can’t be “lucky” anymore and you have to prove you can beat the best to be the best.

4 Likes

Yeah remember against Lyon.

CL draw on Friday - Plastics Vrs Plastics will do for me

3 Likes