Manchester City* - 130 charges (and counting...)

Pep will do something stupid in the next week in a vain attempt to prove he is the smartest coke head at the kick on, but really he’s playing dress-up in a women’s one-piece with one hairy bollock hanging out.

Guaran-fucking-teed.

11 Likes

Yes, and I invented Marmite.

Pretty sure I said that somewhere

:0)

2 Likes

The guy needs to have a break, in any other walk of life he would have a police warning.

4 Likes

Peps head 24/7

5 Likes

To be fair that’s mine at the moment :rofl:

10 Likes

Have you lost your nose as well?

2 Likes

Despite me being one of the people here who is most positive about Pep, I do think the biggest advantage we have over them right now is the manager. He is wonderful at crafting his teams, but dont think he handles pressure very well at all. His snarkiness in response to criticism of him has become apparent the last couple of seasons, and most the time it just comes off as someone who is not likable. But his most recent one, sarcastically referring to himself as an over thinker whose bad decisions is going to see them lose in the Europe, is actually worthy of the cracking up chant.

We know competing at that intensity with Jose eventually broke him. I dont know for sure where is in that respect now, but he’s definitely giving off the indications that he’s in a similar place as he eventually got to then. And ultimately, and I dont think it matters that much if he isnt actually cracking up. So much of his role is about presenting an image to his players, and as long as he keeps acting like this then he’s going to send the cracking up vibe through his first team. I genuinely think this side is one more setback away from going all in on each other and I just hope that get the prime Atletico treatment tomorrow. I saw Suarez got 30 minutes on the weekend so hope he’s at home putting his feet up and sharpening his teeth.

12 Likes

Well that’s a skull image. Just to clarify I don’t have peps coke addiction.

3 Likes

We need Atleti to still be in the tie after 90 mins tonight. Even better if they are winning.

3 Likes

The other thing want to see is Atleti shithousery set to maximum. Do as much as they can to slow the game, frustrate City, make heads fall off. This is the kind of game the likes of Kyle Walker cannot handle.

7 Likes

Kyle Walker?

Pep will be a head case by the end of it. Simeone will have spent weeks working out a precise and exacting mean of driving him mental over the course of 90minutes.

4 Likes

Is Walker not suspended for first leg?

1 Like

Atletico have rarely looked more vulnerable than they have this season under Simeone. They barely scraped through the red mancs and they are completely shit. If they can keep their shithousery to a maximum and maybe have a chance in the return leg, I’ll be satisfied. Or to put it bluntly, I’ll be pleased if they take down with them as many of these fuckers as possible.

In other news, Mason has been appointed for our match at the Emptihad and our friend Tierny will be manning the VAR.

I thought it was Taylor and Tierny?

1 Like

Anthony Taylor just been announced as the referee…! EeeeeeeK

1 Like

For several years Atletico have been going through an identity crisis. They keep wanting to adapt to their new status as genuine big boys and adopting a more proactive approach. It’s been a rough process and invariably they find themselves reverting back to their old Cholisimo approach in an attempt to stabilize. They arent quite as good as it as they were in the past, but I think a big part of their vulnerability has been in the periods when they were trying to develop into a different sort of side. When their back is against the wall and they commit to just being the most difficult side possible to play against they can still be that side.

1 Like

It is Taylor someone is desperate for them to win everything!

3 Likes

The refs for the CL game between shitty and Athletico are Taylor and Tierney we have those two reffing our Sunday game?

2 Likes

How fixed does this look…people (PL…UEFA…) only have to look at the 2 fixtures…Cmon u people in charge…are u lot for real…rigged…

2 Likes