Manchester City* - 130 charges (and counting...)

KDB playing or not playing depends on how serious Pep wants to take the FA cup. If he feels that the PL/CL is his priority , he might decide to rest him. Not that the city team will be less dangerous even then

1 Like

Also wondering if he will play Steffen or Ederson.

KDB is the one player who makes me shit meself every time he gets the ball. City are a far less intimidating proposition without him.

10 Likes

I expect KDB to be fit though. Pep does these things all the time.

Mind games…

Given that after the FA Cup Semi, Pep faces Brighton followed by Watford, both at home, he will hopefully put out a strong team at Wembley - would rather Pep try to get another big 90 out of his squad against us, increasing the chances of a slip up in the PL. Even sweeter if we dump em out the FA cup along the way.

3 Likes

I think I might actually settle for a cup treble at this moment in time.

1 Like

Pep will look foolish if he keeps a weakened squad against Liverpool in the FA cup only to find that Chelsea lose to crystal palace.

He’ll get atleast 60 min from KDB if not more… The rest of the City squad has enough quality to beat Brighton and Watford at home even without KDB

2 Likes

Ath Madrid did as good as they could feasibly do without extra time and knocking them out.

1 Like

I’ve seen the Foden clip now. What to say. Good tackle I thought and Foden did get caught a bit on the follow through but then proceeded to play on it by rolling back onto the pitch etc.

Not much else to say about it really. I wouldn’t even call it hand bags

3 Likes

The follow through had plenty of intent about it though.

Everyone was hamming.

1 Like

Yeah, yeah, yeah…blah, blah blah…not too be believed…sympathy vote…and crying wolf…they’ll all be fit for Saturday

8 Likes

Get some horse placenta in them, Pep. They’ll be fine.

I’m sure PED Guadiola will find a cure for all the injured. :slight_smile:

Sorry misread…thought u said horse tranquiliser…

1 Like

Like with Boris Johnson I’ve stopped listening

3 Likes

Eeeeeee, I luv 'orse placenta, me…

old school tranquilizer GIF

If not, he will go out and spend £500M on 10 new fullbacks

1 Like