Manchester City* - 130 charges (and counting...)

This is Jamie Jackson - clearly a dyed in the wool ManU supporter:

Hilarious to hear him talk of OGS ‘pressing style’ which apparently he had since 2010 when he introduced it at Molde and also how ‘focused and willing to learn’ are Greenwood and other really exciting young players like Dan James and how impressive the ‘strategic thinking and buying’ looks under OGS.

This guy is given a gig as a football writer at a serious broadsheet! Just looked him up - I suppose he qualifies because he has a BA in film and theatre and fancies himself as a ‘poet’. OMG.

4 Likes

I try to take all media publications with a pinch of salt. Do I agree with pro-Liverpool FC publications? yes, because like Horoscopes I want to be positive almost gullible and believe the narrative.
Thankfully, under the current ownership/management/squad I do not need any biased reporting to massage my feelings. I do not need anyone to convince me that the Team I love is special/capable of delivering things unforeseen.
Iv been in the position United fans are in at present so I can associate? yes, Do I care, No! I just want and selfishly so this great team to achieve the success they deserve :+1:t2:

1 Like

Guardiola (I refuse to call him Pep) probably should change his name to Pepto Bismol. He must be having bile in his mouth whenever he mentioned anything related to LFC.

pepto bismol 80s GIF

1 Like

Let’s face it, City have these ridiculous fixture congestions probably even more than us, but he really shouldn’t compare a 3 day break to a 2.5 day break early away kickoff. His logic about the FA Cup fixtures is all broken. He had a 3 day break leading to the FA Cup fixtures. We had a 3 day break leading out of the FA Cup fixture. If that fixture had been played on the Sunday, he would get 4 days and we’d get 2 days to United and that makes no sense.

2 Likes

Just popped in to say three quick things:

1. Come on Leeds!
  2. We live rent free in Pep’s head
  3. Man City are cheats
8 Likes

Poor Leeds Defending City 1 up

1 Like

Reports that Pep will also stay until 2025.

No hint of any obsession there is there.

I always enjoy watching the body language of Klopp and Guardiola when they meet. Pep tries to make himself look like the big man (aggressive hand shakes grabs at Klopp etc.) , while Klopp is like “yeah, whatever”

Went unpunished: Paul Tierney may have made big Leeds error as footage emerges - opinion (msn.com)

Well Well Well… !

Dissapointing but not surprising. These things are contributory factors in how trophies are won and lost.

2 Likes

Beaten by a penalty | Manchester City 1-0 Wolves | Highlights - YouTube

For me, this was as bad if not worse than the Everton shout…
First a sending off for the Wolves player then a dubious shout out for hand ball…

3 Likes

He can’t stand the thought can he…peppy just bog off…

Hey, Pep, Catalonia isn’t going to gain independence. If you don’t want to be Spanish, move to the Maldives, under the coconuts. It will be so perfect.
Macià is an icon of the Catalan independence movement, and he was complaining about Spain long before you were born, so take off your wee ribbon, shut your mouth and deal with it.

(This post does not necessarily reflect the views and values of El Cuchillero or his affiliates; it is intended as merely satire of Pep’s ‘It is what it is and we can’t do anything about it!’ doctrine, which only seems to initiate when it doesn’t concern him, his club or his “politics”).

1 Like

As much as I’d love to repay the s*it house from Madrid, it’ll actually be better to have one more encounter with the Abu Dhabi mercenaries. Just so we aggravate Guardiola’s LFC-anxiety disorder, while representing all true footballing fans.

I didn’t know Yaxley Lennon was so wee. In his little Stone Island jacket like a proper hardman. :joy:

1 Like

Think it would be better for them to go out against Madrid, only for us to batter Madrid. Would ask more questions than us beating them.

4 Likes

That’s the dream scenario for me.

a) Pep again fails to reach the CL final despite everything we know etc.
b) We owe Madrid one and its always nice to get one over on Ancelloti. Nothing against the guy personally other than he decided to manage Everton but did appear to come to his senses. His teams are always awkward shall we say.#

We’ve got a job to do against Villareal first though

5 Likes

I’m guessing Ederson doesn’t know who he is.

2 Likes

Or was he blinded by the shitty tats into thinking Ederson was one of his dumb-arse supporters

1 Like

I don’t know who he is!

2 Likes