Manchester City* - 130 charges (and counting...)

Real delivered a Sucker Punch. Hope this derails Mancity’s season.

2 Likes
9 Likes

Although I didn’t watch it live and switched on at 115 mins after the pen, I did watch it back from 66’ for the lols and it honestly was a perfect night. I love the entitlement of the players. Mahrez on the bench holding his hand wide after Real’s second goal as if to say ’ you can’t do this to us. Do you know who we are?’.

The fact is, although I think there are many factors as to why City struggle in the CL - I suspect largely they are totally in their own heads now similar to how we struggled to break the league curse- teams in the CL are not going to roll over at the mere site of City so that they can have their bellies tickled.

Am I worried about Real? They didn’t get this far by accident. These knockouts have taught us they can score multiple goals in minutes so the game will never be over. But it’s a final. We try our best and hopeful we’ll have the quality, particularly on the night, to come out on top.

11 Likes

I’m just hoping this leads to them slipping up in the league.

The moment teams attack City they tend to get something so it makes me wonder why 3/4 of the Prem don’t have more of a go.

9 Likes

That’s some lovely news in the morning, couldn’t have happened to a nicer human rights abusing country funded ffp cheat club tbh.

8 Likes

Today, I heard the news on the radio that we will face Real Madrid, and not Abu Dhabi.

christian bale smiling GIF

Then, I learnt about the three late goals and Abu Dhabi’s collapse.

Season 9 Lol GIF by The Office

6 Likes

Of all the salty tears and bitter crying on Blue Loon after last nights spectacular implosion, this post is the one that most warms my cold frozen heart

My 11 year old is crying.

5 Likes

This is like a football version of 50 shades of grey or hustler magazine,

Great wank material!

3 Likes

…and people moan when we’re linked to more African players…

That’s what you get for making your kid a fan of a plastic soulless club.

3 Likes

Mate, I can confirm - African curses are no laughing matter

1 Like

So Pep, how many times do you need reminding of this?

Premier League Sport GIF by Play Sports

2 Likes

I’ve seen people suggest Real have the edge over us mentality wise; certainly they’ve been impressive in the last three ties, but this is just what City and PSG do in the Champions League. It must be something in the oil.

The CL should have a third place play off by the way.

5 Likes

@Kopstar

How is your knowledge of copyright law?

Ah, easy one I grant you and haven’t trawled the thread. Hang on, I have a plan……

:+1:

It never gets old.

2 Likes

Is it a cunning plan?

1 Like

" Sheilas, Wogs and Poofters " !! :open_mouth:

1 Like

It’s so cunning that……