Manchester City* - 130 charges (and counting...)

They’re having a little moan about Casemiro, too. He should’ve had two yellows, but if he got booked for the first, he’s probably not tearing at Foden’s collar later in the half - and, besides, Laporte should’ve been off for slapping Modric.

Also seen a lot of “Guaranteed penalty against us in the CL knockout stages!” - stop fucking fouling people in the box then, ya little weirdos.

13 Likes

Well it was a clear penalty you can’t argue against that.

Penalties arent dished out on quotas

1 Like

Refereeing last night wasn’t exactly bad, but a lot of infringements went unpunished. Don’t know if that makes any sense.

2 Likes

The only problem with the ref in that game was not putting a stop to Real’s shithousery, but that pretty much par for all referees.

4 Likes

Winners win. Losers whine.

Pep has spent gazillions and he hasn’t yet taken them further than Mancini or Pellegrini.

He might be marginally better than Mark Hughes and Brian Kidd though, I’ll give him that. Still, they didn’t have as much time or spend as much money Pep, so we will never know!

4 Likes

It doesn’t to me and I don’t like it. Encourages a “who’s better at cheating?” approach from teams. Like a shithousery league where everyone is racing to the bottom. Also, practically, it does not favour us so definitely not a fan.

3 Likes

I don’t remember, but did the referee called VAR for the Modric or the Foden incidents?

2 Likes

Still hopeful that they will drop points in the league but if we’re completely honest we all knew they would not win the CL again.

Won’t get easier for them to win it next year even if they sign Haaland and whoever. There is just too much pressure on them now.

Hope Pep sticks to his plan to leave them after next season.

2 Likes

Didn’t know anything about the “Yaya Toure curse” on Pepto Bismol until yesterday.

Everything because there was no birthday cake for Yaya.

1 Like

“Again”

They’ve never won it, and if I’m honest I thought they’d be making the final and I didn’t massively fancy our chances.

1 Like

He has claimed that his opportunities at Barca under were limited because Pep doesnt trust African players, which is why he felt forced to leave. The curse was allegedly his parting gift to Pep for forcing him out.

1 Like

The one on Foden was hilarious, the commentators just laughed when they saw he didn’t get booked for it.

I liked the ref’s line in this game. A couple of shirtpulls he let go that should have been yellows, but he took the hard tackles from what I can remember. Allowed a physical game, but prevented it from getting dirty.

1 Like

From Caf…I hate to see any of those cunts happy, but this is too funny.

Delightful. My city supporting grandad left the house when Madrid equalised. He’s not even at home, he just fecked off. Came back just as they got the penalty :lol:

3 Likes

Apparently…

only way to lift the curse is to stop been a bunch of FFP cheating bastards

4 Likes

“To refresh squad” - politically correct way of saying “spend hundreds of millions for the umpteenth season in a row”. Halland alone is going to cost them 100 million pounds with all the commissions and accompanying fees.

9 Likes

Raiola might not need as much now though!

2 Likes

Inflation in the netherworld is higher, much higher. :wink:

3 Likes

I suppose he means this:

“we all knew they would yet again not win the CL.”