Manchester City* - 130 charges (and counting...)

Too right the cunts are obsessed with us and its brilliant they keep failing in the champions league year after year, if we can’t laugh at them what the point of it all. :rofl:

5 Likes

He would be hated so profoundly by the red Mancs, it would be brilliant. With Tevez, there was rage, but also an acknowledgement that the player gave it all on the pitch for them. Pogba? They’ll always have the Instagram feed.

5 Likes

Man City are not our rivals.

We are theirs.

2 Likes

I thought the banner was aimed at the Bitters for some reason… for aren’t Cheaters sky blue…!
Think it must be me getting confused

1 Like

It’s based on the classic snooker commentary when coverage was black and white. Blue works with that line.

4 Likes

Pogba to City? Having 14 midfielders in the squad isn’t enough? Adding another who showboats and doesn’t work hard is the answer?

And people say Pep overthinks things …

1 Like

Guardiola probably thinks he can rein him in the way Deschamps does for France. Pogba is insanely talented, I’ve always thought he was going to become one of the world’s best football players of all time. That said, hypothetically, even if he will listen to Guardiola and do everything he wants from him, I don’t see a clear role for him in this Man City side, with De Bruyne being the heart of the team (a bit similar to how he doesn’t work well with Fernandes when there’s only one defensive midfielder behind them).

2 Likes

Also unlike Tevez, the City fans probably won’t take to him, once the novelty of “getting one over on the rivals” wears off, unless he gets his head out his arse and shows some kind of consistency, which is doubtful.

1 Like

I think that novelty has already worn off. That was a marker in the relationship between the clubs and why City milked it to the degree they did. And I think they were right to. It was seeing your former school bully in a bar, walking up to him and telling him you were going to fuck his wife and then fucking her in front of him. That rebalancing has now reached an equilibrium that they dont need to concern themselves with getting one over on Utd. They only need to concern themselves with how they navigate shopping in the most exclusive market there is and making sure their decisions are the right footballing ones.

Going for Pogba now would be exactly the sort of move Utd have been making that characterizes their inability to get their shit straight.

2 Likes

I don’t understand why Pep would want him anywhere near his squad. Plays when he fancies it , and downs tools when he doesn’t. Even on a free he’s a gamble not worth taking imo.

3 Likes

I took it as aimed at Everton.
Similar to the banner that said, “Reds go Catalan, blues go Matalan.”

Either way, whether it’s Everton or Man City, pressing their noses up against the window, looking inside to see a true European giant marching on under Klopp, and lamenting their own lot in life, I will take it!

6 Likes

Pep’s comments today were cringeworthy.

We want to do it [win the Champions League]. Maybe I’m not good enough to help the team to do it. Nobody knows what would have happened with other players or managers.

"For us, it is an honour to be there as much as possible in all competitions. I know that some people don’t appreciate what this club is doing, maybe it is not enough but for me it is incredibly remarkable being in the semi-finals of the Champions League again after last season.

He is just constantly making it about himself and in trying to deflect the criticism is lowering the standards. It’s one thing to be gracious in defeat and praise the opponent. This is something completely different though.

3 Likes

So the bully’s wife is no longer fuckable, unless you Everton. Got it.

1 Like

Can we use analogies like stealing cars, women are not the property of their husbands.

2 Likes

Players are not property either.

1 Like

I’d prefer the woman to be the bully, with the man growing fat and old.

1 Like

Can he play FB?

1 Like

I say this is bullshit.

1. He isn’t a Fullback
  2. They aren’t paying £50M

Didn’t say they were.

Shame…:joy:

5 Likes