Manchester City* - 130 charges (and counting...)

I’m not a fan of Evra but I have a lot of time for this take:

5 Likes

Does this mean we,ve only won the CL twice?

1 Like

Declared wages. You speak the truth.

Mancini. £1.45m basic, with up to £4m in bonuses. Then as a consultant with Al Jazira Sports and Cultural Club in Abu Dhabi (owned none other than by Sheikh Mansour) for some ridiculous amount.

I’d wager that’s just the tip of the iceberg.

1 Like

End of its process or just grinding to a halt?

1 Like

What about the league cups?

We’ve won it 9 times.

It was the Milk Cup when we won it in 4 times in a row (81 - 84)
It was the Coca Cola cup in 1995 when we won it
It was the Worthing cup in 2001 and 2003
It was the Carling Cup in 2012
And now its the Carabao Cup.

1 Like

That’s not how it works.Have you not been paying attention to Pep.

We’ve won the Carabao Cup once.Anything before the name change doesn’t count.

1 Like

Someone should tell Pep his club has zero trophies since Castrol became the PL’s official engine oil sponsor.

Liverpool 1, City 0

5 Likes

Ironic, for an Oil club…

5 Likes

Fabrizio’s given it the big “here we go”

It looks the cost of the deal will be (cough) £200m(cough fuckoff).

1 Like

Funny how they say he will be getting what De Bruyne is i.e. £370k a week basic, no mention anywhere of his signing on fee which will top that up to over £500k a week, or any bonuses.

Yet the media (who all love liverpool don’t ya know) are lapping it up and repeating like little sportswashing PR stooges.

1 Like

No need. City are paying him £375k. Of course I imagine Sheik Mansour might be be paying him a big wedge as additional consultancy, but that’s between him and the Sheik. Nothing to do with City.

2 Likes

Very sad. I have been enjoying seeing Haaland play fabulously for years now. Will be harder to enjoy him now. Incredibly sad.

Is anyone else preparing their piss pants for when Real cut in at the last minute and gazump them?

1 Like

It’s been announced by City.

Reached agreement in principle, but deal yet to be finalised. There is still time for Madrid to undercut them

2 Likes

Hahaha
the lord of the rings pippin GIF

3 Likes

Hippie Believe GIF by DrSquatchSoapCo

I’m looking forward to VvD and Konate making him look like a poundshop Edin Dzeko.

5 Likes

And let’s not forget it has happened before.

There was a great case when a player was ecpected to go to Utd, they had shirts done up and in the club shop and he ended up going to city (from memory, was a brazilian, but can’t remember his name).

William to Spurs before Chelsea hijacked it after he had arrived in London ready to sign the Tottenham deal

1 Like