Manchester City* - 130 charges (and counting...)

Expecting next season to be Peps last at City so we have to make sure they don’t win the CL.

With that said it’s clear Pep will go all in on the transfer market.

Expecting them to bring in another FB and replace Fernandinho with a new midfielder.

The argument is he has the added quality for the key games against big sides, but look at the way they have bounced out of Europe. Other than the final last year, they have generally still scored goals in those ties its just been an inability to keep the ball out of the net that has cost them

5 Likes

4 Likes

Agreed. I’d be looking at the defence and maybe midfield if I were in their shoes

That said, they may still do that when transfer budget has no meaning for them. Pep will need his usual dose of full backs etc.

1 Like

Peter Beardsley was a record fee wasn’t he?

From when Pep wasn’t an absolute hypocritical sportswashed cunt.

14 Likes

The obsession with Klopp and Liverpool is 10 times worse than Maureen’s with Rafa.

6 Likes

That was from when he walked into a Barca team that had Messi, Xavi, Iniesta and Busquets in it. Easy to waffle on when you get them handed to you.

3 Likes

He was a hypocritical cunt in 2009 and long before. Moved from Qatar to Sinaloa in 2006, claiming he wanted to “reconnect with football”. Sinaloa is a shithole that has only one thing going for it - and it is not football.

4 Likes

He’s probably just wanted to find out more about the agricultural export industry. You know, for future reference and to expand his general knowledge.

1 Like

True, he’s always been a twat, but since joining City he appears to have got worse.

I think I just love how much Klopp gets under his skin, he is basically the opposite of him. He’s built every single team to succeed at the very top the hard way i.e. coaching players not just buying/inheriting them.

Pep takes worldclass players and maybe improves them 1-2% within his system,
Klopp takes top class players and improves them 100% and makes them world class.

No contest for me who is better.

7 Likes

I was wondering, are we and the manure the only fan bases who give a sh*t about cheaty’s financial shenanigans?

I’ve been on numerous matchday opponent forums to have a gloat when we’ve just beaten them - yeah I know - schadenfreude - and it’s very rare that I see a post railing against the sheister club. Question: Have all those fans simply given up on calling out the mega-financial doping it perpetrates? Does apathy rule with them now?

Having witnessed their own club’s feeble matchday efforts vs cheaty, seeing their manager rest their best players vs cheaty because of a ‘what’s the point in risking them - we’re going to be beaten anyway’ attitude, I suppose we must have a little sympathy, but it’s hugely galling nonetheless.

If it wasn’t for LFC and Jurgen Klopp’s efforts, the Premiership would now closely resemble the Bundesliga or Ligue 1 - a one club league. I can’t believe the supporter’s of Arsenal, Tottenham and any club with upward ambition truly want that, so why the complacency? Chavs for obvious reasons excepted, but that attitude may change now that their sugar daddy has been kicked out.

1 Like

Three things:

1. They don’t really have a dog in the fight so to speak as they’re not being Champions anytime soon. The only realistic contenders were Chelsea and well… pot, kettle, black…

2. The media makes zero reference of it during coverage and its always just about the football with zero regard to the legitimacy of it. Cunts.

3. They all wish it was them and you can bet both bollox that deep down most fans of the teams on the next tier down from the big clubs like West Ham or Wolves etc would absolutely do a Geordie and revel in giving up their clubs
    and being the next sportswashing gig as long as they get some silverware along the way.

5 Likes

It is almost bordering on Jose’s obsession with Wenger - almost, just needing to win the Quad for that final push

I have a feeling that if we win the Champions League, it will send Pep/Cheaty in a meltdown. They will go all out for the Champions League next season and they will not win it, again. Pep will leave and Cheaty will be left with putting the house in order rather than continue to dominate the league. Let’s do our part in cleaning up the English (and European football) and win the fucking SEVENTH.

3 Likes

June 2015 - City let James Milner leave on a free transfer to join Liverpool

July 2015 - Sterling leaves Liverpool for £50m to join City because he wants to “Win the Champions League”

Fast forward… Milner has won it and is in the final of another UCL final.

City haven’t. :rofl:

14 Likes

Oh!!! Thats so funny…what a wally…

1 Like

Scott Carson is funnier. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Been leaked already that Haaland can leave City in 2024 with a €150m release clause.

They just keep finding new ways to be terrible.

Better than the clap your hands song, I suppose

3 Likes