Manchester City* - 130 charges (and counting...)

How magnanimous…but your seasons finished…but we as in LFC have another game…its the CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL…and Shitty failed again to qualify…oh dear…as in Saturday Night Fever…“Its the one that u want”…but u r not good enough to qualify… …oh dear…oh dear…

Yesterday was awful, but just here to remind you that City is still not one of the three English clubs to have won both the Premier League and Champions League.

3 Likes

And they are not one of the FIVE English teams have won the Champions League/European Cup.

They are behind Nottingham Forest and Aston Villa, as well as Chelsea, Man Utd and Liverpool, by this important measure.

3 Likes

It’s like a non-event when this club (and their Game of Thrones competitor in Paris wins their league).

Now, when the army of the King of SA completes that project, we can finally have HBO film GoT season 9. I miss it so much.

1 Like

Omg…bowl and mini bowl…

Quite, when Lillie won it last year it was a story.

Honestly I’m old and out of touch with fashion things but what hell is the hair thing?

dumb jim carrey GIF

2 Likes

I have to say I work at a University and curtains seem to be the in vogue haircut. I’ve not seen anyone copying Foden.

1 Like

They haven’t gone full Grealish have they?

You should never go full Grealish. You might forget where you’re from…

2 Likes

Not quite some are close but yeah that seems to be the go to style.

Who the hell would!!!

1 Like

How much did they have to pay to ensure the unwanted distraction of the Mendy trial stayed quiet until after the season finished?

No such thing as bad publicity?
I disagree

He doesn’t even know which continent he’s on.

1 Like

Me too, but it’s the return of the mullet here

Spat my tea out when saw this :joy:. Absolute ringer for Vincent

2 Likes

Wow, what a massive crowd waiting for the parade bus to set off. Definitely more than 3. :joy:

Via EotK

1 Like

Villa fans taking the piss at the cheats.

Via EotK

1 Like

Another sickening hagiography from Barney Ronay:

That tactical influence is the most obvious part of the Pep supremacy.

Funny, that. I thought it was the billions of blood-stained money spent on astronomical transfer fees and wages.

2 Likes

Just saw they broke the cross bar… why? Are they just entitled thugs? Nothing has been said beyond the daily mash article that took the piss.

Bluewashing more like sports washing, as I said Villa went at them for 60 minutes, like West Ham did the week before, Spurs and Chelsea are the only other two that I remember challenging them and only Spurs actually out doing them. (Palace got a credible draw and Southampton should have got more) but there is about 14 clubs in that league that effectively rolled over for them.

I can count the ones I remember being relaxing for us over two hands and it can’t because we are lesser team, 3 finals and 92 points suggests we are not.

Irony is I think if we had five subs we probably win the title. But anyhow about time some clubs stepped up they are beatable.

2 Likes