Manchester City* - 130 charges (and counting...)

Is there any evidence of this?
His tackle on Haaland senior was cowardly and plain nasty. His mouthing at Viera was with loads of bodies to seperate them.
Fowler squared up to him and he didn’t show much…flat track bully who has become a fucking parody with the stupid banter with Richards…

My recollection of Keane is quite different especially his confrontations with Viera and specifically the one with Neville. Mad nutter, never thought he was a fake hard man at all.

Would love to o see him vs Souness or Case…he would have been flattened

2 Likes

Keane did back away from Fowler then. He only picks battles he can win

I think Keane was a genuine hard man for his time moreso than Ince and batty for example. I agree though that the hardmen of earlier generations such as Souness would have had him for breakfast.

1 Like

Pep + Maureen Mural at a festival in Spain… :flushed:

2 Likes

V Jones was probably the only one that was harder over that time period.

would have loved to have seen Keane and Duncan Ferguson battling out,

but unfortunately i cant find anything on youtube, strange that

barely a footballer. more of a psychopath in cleats.

1 Like

I am fine with “strongmen” going out of the game. I dont mind someone being hard but fair like Milly but thugs like Keane(despite him being a very talented hardworking footballer otherwise) have no place in the game.

2 Likes

Viera for me was the hard but fair player and would have beaten keane in a fight.

1 Like

Always been a city fan? The lying cunt.

3 Likes

It does prove 1 thing - Full Kit Wanker

2 Likes

Plastic club desperately trying to create some history by signing the son of a former captain on the same day they signed him.

1 Like

Have they built an Erling Haaland statue yet? :smile:

black mirror turn GIF by NETFLIX

3 Likes

Is that Ronald Koeman? :joy:

1 Like

They may have, we wouldn’t know. They never look like the player they’re supposed to be. :nerd_face:

1 Like

GIF by Ghostbusters

So Madrid have reported these cunts and PSG to UEFA / FIFA in breech of FFP.

Strap in

3 Likes