Manchester City* - 130 charges (and counting...)

Is Cheaty planning an overhaul? It seems they plan to offload quite a few players.

Apparantly Bernardo off to Barca… Strange dealings this summer, whilst being a horrible little rat he’s decent.

2 Likes

I know it’s been tentatively rumoured for a while, but is there a reliable source for this now?

1 Like

they’d have to sell de jong first. if they can’t agree to a non payment of his contract and money owed they will never be able to afford bernardo or his wages.
De jong doesn’t appear to want to leave due to the money hes owed and is on.

Chelsea will be back. They love spending a fortune on players they let go years ago.

1 Like

True. Dominik Solanke is sitting by the phone too.

No
But it seems he is leaving PSG.
Who will afford him?
Who has just sold two forwards.
Not rocket science to think this is a major possibility?

100% agree. He has a bigger ego than Pep, which would be interesting

Silva plays for City, not PSG.

Sorry I thought you meant Neymar, part of the discussion a few posts up.
Guess you knew that, if you are being honest?

I was replying to the post immediately above mine, I’ve no idea about any Neymar discussion.

I’d drop the attitude, incidentally.

The Neymar discussion was a couple of posts above.

Regarding attitude, you will find that I have apologised when out of order recently, to a few forum members. So I really don’t have an attitude…
For clarity
You know that I am aware that Silva plays for City, and your remark prompted mine.

For clarity I didn’t have a clue what the fuck you were on about, but tried to imply that in a nicer way. I won’t bother next time.

Ok

They’ve signed 2-3 top class 18 year olds this window, whilst simultaniously selling on their last batch of top class now 21 year olds. Why any young player would go there is beyond me.

It pays well. It’s very difficult to justify for young men who come from nothing to take a salary at half the value today on the basis of it being the better long term career move.

It’s the same reason why it is only the children of wealthy people who are government staffers. It pays minimum wage (when actual hours worked are factored in), but sets you up for high 6 figure salaries for the rest of your life…but you need mummy and daddy’s credit card to get you through that 2 year stint.

2 Likes

3 Likes

I have to agree with people that call home the g.o.a.t!

Goat Rotum GIF