Manchester City* - 130 charges (and counting...)

What does .G.O.A.T stand fr?

Gymnast On All Turf? I’ve seen it mentioned with Ronaldo too that G.O.A.T thing

in Ronaldo’s case…

Greatest Of All Twats!

1 Like

Fixed for accuracy

1 Like

Not sure if you joking, but it stands for Greatest Of All Time. I don’t see him as that, not even close, but I just like the the goat testicles gif.

Erm…

Thank you. I am always deadly serious in what i post. I appreciate the education.

1 Like

Well at least he added gif at the end.

It could have been more concerning if he had left that out :rofl:

2 Likes

1 Like

Neymar to City a decent shout. Could be 2 + 2 = 5 but it makes sense.

Since Mbappe has become star player/coach/trainer/manager/CEO/owner at PSG, Neymar - who was already down the pecking order to Kylian, will have his ego bruised.

As it happens he is not nearly as good as PSG expected, but they were still happy enough to buy him as it bloodied Barcelona’s nose and announced their arrival in the big time. But I’m sure PSG would be happy to let him go.

Where could he go? Man City is a good shout. Plenty of smoke and mirrors to disguise the wages, sneaky ambassadorship, plenty off the books, and Bob’s yer uncle.

If he comes to the Prem he will spend at least a third of his time rolling around in agony.

1 Like

It’s a really interesting test case of the new situation at PSG. It’s credibly reported that Galtier would prefer him not to be there. Campos and Mbappe are also said to be fully on board with that direction. It’s just not certain that even if there was somewhere to send him to that Qatar would be ready to offload him.

2 Likes

To me it makes zero sense, so I hope it happens. There is unfortunately nobody in the city team that doesn’t work, AND is a regular starter.

PSG, Real, Barca or Bayern are the only teams/leagues that can afford him, and where he can be a passenger without affecting the aspirations of the team (bar the CL). Man U and Chelsea (still) love these types of signings, which means “City’s interest” would be the agent suckering in Man U once again. He would sell shirts and give Rio and Gary a stiffy.

3 Likes

Is it true that Kevin de Bruyne is the only player left who was there before Pep took over?

1 Like

Yeah, Sterling and Ferandinho were the other 2 he inherited. To be fair though, Klopp only has 4 left from the team he took over 3 months later, two of whom are possibly in their final season with us (Milly and Bobby).

1 Like

They had to replace a lot of players during that time, either through age or quality.

Also, I don’t see the Neymar thing happening at all.

2 Likes

Just noticed that Mahrez signed a new deal until 2025.

Will be 34 when it ends.

1 Like

they will sell him within next 2 seasons for £220m - i mean for £20 million but record it as £220m

2 Likes

Strange article with some random information.

Does this mean Foden did not take the jab?

1 Like

It means at least one of them did. It’s possible one or two are missing because of legitimate injury, and their perspective is if they give a legit explanation for that/those players then it essentially discloses that those for whom explanations were not given did not take the shot. At least this way there is a bit of cover.

1 Like
1 Like

Criminals? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes