Manchester City* - 130 charges (and counting...)

you mean the player that is injured nearly half a season? isn’t that still halaand

There aren’t enough facepalms in the world for this.

Looks like Belgium from behind.

Carry On Mood GIF

1 Like

Inspired by the ladies from the Man City supporters club in Milan i assume?

2 Likes

Wait, that video isn’t a parody?!! Wtaf.

1 Like

City can suck my fucking balls.

2 Likes

That hurts all of the senses. Classless and moronic.

2 Likes

Not quite up to the standard of their ‘happy and you know it’ video.

3 Likes

My eyes :weary:

1 Like

I dont understand what they were even doing. I remember that kit from the 80s Lake Brightwell era. I didnt realize it went all the way back to the Lee Somerby era. I can understand bringing it back and doing a marketing thing to connect today to their history. But where the fuck does the Milan thing come in? By raising those allusions they are diminishing the connection to well regarded periods of their history.

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure they were wearing something similar in the lower leagues.

Oh those were the days.

1 Like

Didn’t they adopt that strip at the time as a nod to AC Milan? I guess someone feels that is somehow something to be concerned about, so thought some marketing message saying otherwise was a good idea.

Describes them to a tee then.

1 Like

WTF is “funda”? That video should have come with a health warning. I’ve not long finished my tea. I feel nauseous now. :face_vomiting::nerd_face:

Funda Deez Nutz

1 Like

Funda deez sponsorships?

Funda deez off the books wages?

Funda Funda Funda Funda twats! ( to the tune of thundercats theme tune)

2 Likes

Our funda executes gay people, la.

2 Likes

Right…it’s the middle of the night…someone is going to have to explain that video to me otherwise I won’t be able to sleep…

1 Like

They got no history so they have to piggyback off the accomplishments of another club buy copying their kit. I’m reasonably sure that’s it.

2 Likes