Manchester City* - 130 charges (and counting...)

Helps them fiddle the books. :neutral_face::neutral_face::neutral_face:

1 Like

Exactly my thoughts. Piling fake hospitality money into the club.

2 Likes

Manchester Met students will be delighted with even more five pound tickets.

1 Like

Was thinking we only have like 7 or so players going to this World Cup. City have way more, wonder after the World Cup if there’s not a big break (haven’t looked at calender) after it, could they drop points with a weakened side

1 Like

Why expand the Etihad when they can’t fill it now? This is no different to Everton building a 60,000 capacity stadium, when they only fill Goodison (38,000 capacity) twice every season.

2 Likes

So they can add fake ticket and hospitality sales to their financial figures.

These people want to be the biggest and best at any cost. If that means heavy investment into an empty jam jar they’ll do it

7 Likes

Don’t they only fill it once every season?

The other time they play us would be at Anfield

1 Like

They usually fill it for the Man Utd game.

Bah humbug!

Just let me live in the joy that we are the only ones living rent free in their heads :wink:

1 Like

Just as every Tory blatantly lies knowing the authorities will not question it, City do the same to help balance the revenue.

Everyone can see the stadium capacity is at 60% most match weeks, yet City report 100% capacity every game and even in those footballing articles when comparing teams about average attendance the football writers allow them to report capacity as sold out every game.

No footballing authority questions it, so if you were them, and were faking multiple revenue streams and not just stadium tickets and no-one did anything about it, wouldn’t you do it?

Let’s face it, for City, lying about match day revenue is small potatoes. They’ve got much more complex revenue fixing going on.

2 Likes

First home game of the season to see the ‘Winning the transfer window’ trophy being paraded. :nerd_face:

But have they won the ‘winning the transfer window’ trophy this season?

With Barca managing to steal all of Chelsea’s first choice targets, Utd’s key target refusing to join them, they are facing pretty tough competition

1 Like

Spurs won it, after signing a bench.

Brendan’s name is in an envelope somewhere for who’s had the worst window.

2 Likes

I think that is the 4th envelope which was conveniently left in the boss’s desk.

Benjamin Mendy’s rape trial starts on Wednesday and is set to last 3 months. That’s set to give lurid and appalling headlines dragging City through the muck for the first half of the season. There are 8 separate complainants.

1 Like

No idea how to properly respond to this.

City dragged through the muck? Yay :heart_eyes:

Rape trial involving 8 victims. :nauseated_face: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :cry:

2 Likes

Assuming Thiago doesn’t make his way back into the Spain squad, I count 8 maybe 9. The downside is most if not all them would expect to be involved pretty close to the end.

2 Likes

Man I hope Silva goes. He’s been so integral to everything they do. I think we’d be clear favourites if he left.

7 Likes

Plus he’s a snide, snivelling rat-faced little gobshite.

7 Likes