Manchester City* - 130 charges (and counting...)

8 Likes

Not checked, but how is the meltdown on Blue Loon?

3 Likes

2 Likes

From today’s BBC gossip column:

Manchester City would face no financial barriers in signing France forward Kylian Mbappe, 23, who wants to leave Paris St-Germain despite signing a new contract in the summer. (Marca - in Spanish)

What is the actual point of FFP? :man_shrugging:

8 Likes

FFP is like paying your taxes: it’s mandatory for everyone
 bar for those who are above the laws.

Regarding FFP, Abu Dhabi are above the laws, just like the Saudis, or in fact anyone willing to put billions in a football club.

9 Likes

Buvey is annoying as fuck. Maybe not as annoying as Mkcolla or however you spell his name.

That’s why it’s so funny.

That vid above
I am still laughing

Geordies v Mancs v Sovereign wealth funds

BWHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

There aren’t words to describe how loathsome and despicable they are. They haven’t publicly condemned the inbreds in their away section because they feel hard done by Klopp stating facts. An unnecessary provocation they say.

Truth hurts cunts, doesn’t it? Plastic, fake and rotten down to your core.

5 Likes

What in the absolute fuck is that video. I randomly skipped bits thinking it wasn’t going to be 20 mins of 4 guys speaking over eachother the whole time, or them not even subtly advertising fucking protein powder. That video says a fucking great deal about the type of people that watch that.

It’s the present, unfortunately.

People watching the same people as them who watch sports.

I’d never watch anything like this in real time. I do like to watch abridged versions of Goldbridge. Mostly just his reactions to losses though. I do realise that it’s just an act though. There’s no such thing as ‘Reality’ when you know that you’re being recorded. I realised this many years ago when loads of us from our TA unit were together at a Christening. One of the lads had a video camera and wanted to film us to show his Brother who couldn’t attend. Without fail we all ‘played up’ to the camera. :nerd_face:

3 Likes

It’s called the Hawthorne effect.

2 Likes
1 Like
7 Likes

Fuck them.

9 Likes

Cockroaches.

2 Likes