Manchester City* - 130 charges (and counting...)

1 Like
1 Like

The sportswashing cunts out with more shite. Must undeserving club of all time.

5 Likes

Anything else they want to accuse us of?

Running off with and shagging their wives maybe?

Attacking their bus and coin throwing we’ve heard all before, it’s typical boring City fashion…come up with something new.

What about accusing us off planting an explosive device in the City dressing room, NOW COULD YOU IMAGINE. :astonished: :astonished:

2 Likes

Premier League Mind Blown GIF by Dan Leydon

Wtf is this?

Hairstyle is nothing alike.
Far more facial hair than that.
& why does he have man boobs under his eyes?

1 Like

Klopp should double down on Nation State owners, especially if he is asked again. On the one hand, I would much rather one of the suits at the club spoke out forcefully, so Klopp could just do the football, which is a huge job!

But then again, Klopp’s profile will help the messaging.

It is the most important story about Man City. How did they get to where they are today? How are they funded?

And related to that, what does it do for sporting integrity?

Keep shining Jurgen. Top man.

4 Likes

I didn’t want another team to win the league but fuck it, I don’t mind it Arsenal or Spurs win it now.

2 Likes

As somebody pointed out in the comments, do Citoil consider themselves to be an extension of a state now rather than a football team? :nerd_face:

Arsenal ok but not spurs

1 Like

I witnessed the coin throwing. Totally imbecilic from whoever did it. Hope they get punished severely.

The rest though, Citoil can just feck right off. :nerd_face:

3 Likes

Yes it’s imbecilic but hey if there’s people out there that want to risk a few quids fine and a stadium ban then go for it.

Next time I only ask you hit him right on that bald patch :zipper_mouth_face:

Click on the GIF button and that comes up as an option.
If you think its wrong maybe @ISMF could revamp the site so we only have accurate GIFs.
I’m sure it would be a simple job :thinking:

1 Like

Nah ya good Derecho, I’m really not that bothered by it as disgustingly inappropriate and shamefully disrespectful as it is.

Crack on lad.

1 Like

Man City’s domestic results since February 26th:

WWWDWW…Drew with Liverpool…Lost to Liverpool…WWWWWDW…Lost to Liverpool…WWDWWDWWW…Lost to Liverpool.

3 Likes

As good as Haaland is (and yeah, he is absolutely outstanding) it’s nice to play a City side who aren’t so dominant in possession, to the point that you think you’re never going to get the ball off them again. And they’re probably a little bit easier to play through this season too, if you put a couple of passes together through the back/midfield you can cut them open very quickly.

I’m not sure why the consensus seems to be that this is the best City side so far, it doesn’t look like it to me. They’ll probably still win the PL because of the drop in quality of their competitors (us, in other words), but they’re not as good as they were between 17-19.

5 Likes

Agree with the above, but needs to be acknowledge that with everyone fit neither Ake nor Akanji get anywhere a start against us. Im not going to shed a tear at them having to play 50 million quid back ups, but I do think there are a more solid proposition with Walker and Laporte. I’d imagine Walker would have been the man in Cancelo’s position on the goal, and even at his age now there is no way he shits himself to the degree Cancelo did about being caught in a 1-1 with Mo to the point of selling himself so badly.

2 Likes

With everyone fit then perhaps they could reach those standards, but how likely is that to happen?

At their best they had long spells without Aguero or De Bruyne and they carried on rolling teams over. In 18/19, when they beat us with 99 points, De Bruyne started less than half their games!

1 Like

Distraction and gaslighting. Two cornerstones of a brutal, evil dictatorship.

5 Likes