Manchester City* - 130 charges (and counting...)

I couldn’t get past that icon either. I guess you can put all your principles on hold as long as the club you supports win shiny things. :man_shrugging:

I missed it too

NEW: Manchester City will speak to their fans about chants related to the Hillsborough disaster ahead of their next game against Liverpool. #lfc [james pearce - the athletic]

I can just hear their new songs the now…

"Your just Scouse xenophobic bastards…
xenophobic bastards…!

cant wait…

3 Likes

It only took the cunts 5 days :face_vomiting:

1 Like

Will they be advising their fans that a repeat of the chants will result in bans (as LFC have stated about the coin tossers) or are they telling them the best words to use?

And still not a word of condemnation

1 Like

They are hydrocarbon scum. They probably also ‘had a word’ to Mendy after his first rape charges. Given that they still selected him and he is now facing seven rape charges plus others of attempted rape, one can only speculate what that word may have been.

City emailed an apology.
Pathetic

3 Likes

Freed link for full story: archive.ph

WTF, that’s so out of touch.

2 Likes

Psst, we’re sorry but please dont tell anyone we said so

6 Likes

Pep denying the rivalry has become toxic, at least from their side. Sorry, I must be misremembering that it was in fact the Liverpool players singing these exact songs about the deaths of city fans.

9 Likes

Haaland’s agent is reportedly already making noises about starting to negotiate a new contract.

They’re going to end up paying this guy £1b before he goes to Madrid.

2 Likes

Might have been the tactic from the Cheaters at the outset to take away prying eyes from the actual transfer… If it comes from the agent’s camp it keeps the oil scum free of further scrutiny

Sounds like he even trying to deny the chanting actually happened.!
Good of him to put the ‘P’ on his jumper to remind us he is a Prick eh

3 Likes

If it has happened, I am sorry…

Is NOT an apology.

I hope we get into some sort of legal wrangle with them, if for nothing else, to just state some basic financial things on the public record as we defend our manager.

4 Likes

Pep yesterday dismissing Klopp’s comments about City’s spending on the basis of him having said it before. Acknowledging the thing has being on for years that you are accused of doing is not a defense. Again, really odd framing of the situation from the press on these comments.

4 Likes

Is that the same Pep that said he’d walk if their spending was not strictly by the book?

Strange character that one

1 Like

Maybe he meant cheque book :innocent:

1 Like

Or the set of books they keep under the table

1 Like