Manchester City* - 130 charges (and counting...)

I always just direct anyone trying to compare that filth with our owners to this: The Men Behind Man City: a documentary not coming soon to a cinema near you | by Nicholas McGeehan | Medium

2 Likes

or the cooked book.

1 Like

Pep needs to have an ‘accident’ with a meat grinder

Pep could walk away now and it wouldn’t make any difference. City have an excellent recruitment team (unlike United, for example) and unlimited funds (unlike us).

Any vaguely competent manager could guide them to silverware.

7 Likes

While Fraudiola, “the best in the world” could not win them the CL. :joy:

5 Likes

Pep is the same as Mancini and Pellegrini, in that he has won the Prem but fallen short of the CL. All this despite Man City’s massive financial advantage and generally buying the game and bullying its custodians until they have become their lap dogs.

Mind you, credit where credit is due.

He has gone done better than Mark Hughes at the City helm.

3 Likes

Guardiola has won against Klopp because of luck, egregious disregard of fair play rules and abundant help from the PGMOL when needed. Had Mancini and Pellegrini faced Klopp, they would have lost even with these advantages. So by that token, Guardiola is better than them. He is better than just about everyone not named Jurgen Klopp.

Still a passive aggressive dickhead of the highest order though.

1 Like

I find it a bit odd that we’ve entered a phase where the team is struggling yet has still been able to beat City - which makes it 3 wins on the trot.

3 Likes

Well for two of them we weren’t really struggling.

That community shield game is the one that convinces me that it is injuries more than anything else, it was kind of patched up last week but the crowd got us through and feel the same against West Ham, we just need them to be there.

We are not a bad team we are just in a really bad place, Nunez or Thiago play and we win on Saturday I seriously believe that, there was just no one in there on the end of it and if you think back to West Ham Nunez was the guy creating the issues at the back.

7 Likes

Still don’t get it that Klopp replaced Firmino with somebody like Ox who had not had a match in 6 months and has absolutely no hight when we needed a goal against a team that parked the bus.

Don’t remember we had anyone else on the bench who could have actually been better at breaking the bus.

2 Likes

Well said, mate.

After the Forest defeat, you’d have thought (judging by the reaction on here) that we’d turned into Accrington Stanley overnight.

6 Likes

Your correct in that we needed a goal,

But we also need bobby fit for the ajax game,

Playing him for 90 mins against forest might mean a tired performance from bobby against ajax.

1 Like

Have to oblige :grimacing:.

Accrington Stanley ?who are they?

1 Like

So we send van Dijk to the front bringing Ox did nothing for us.

Play NĂșñez, or play Firmino half a match depending on the score.

Is this the City thread?

2 Likes

Nunez was injured for the forest game,

Will he ve back for the ajax game?

He is in full training today

1 Like

Nunez has his own thread :roll_eyes: