Manchester City* - 130 charges (and counting...)

Except that’s exactly what they do. They can distort and stunt the individual’s development especially with social skills.

11 Likes
4 Likes

Despite TV revenue dropping

I expect Newcastle to make similar profits shortly.

1 Like

Not bad for a club that cant even fill their stadium for a home game

4 Likes
2 Likes

Isn’t it amazing that this is allowed?
Without one question from PL, UEFA, FIFA…

7 Likes

Total corruption again. In my opinion, governments should wade in and put things in order regarding these oil-clubs.

Oh wait… :see_no_evil:

11 Likes

Yeah, I agree with @Hope.in.your.heart on this, I’m not looking towards football authorities as much as government, because this, surely, is fraud?

5 Likes

Of course governments govern countries but Fifa had enough foresight to enable their corruption by adding in that countries that whose government ‘interferes’ with football will face sanctions and expulsion from Fifa. This little conundrum, while on the face of it looking plausibly suitable, neatly enables football governance to be entities that operate without such petty things like the rule of law. It’s crazy to think that a country cannot intervene in what’s going on in its own land because of Fifa.

In order for true reform to take place, Fifa itself needs to be disbanded. It’s not impossible but the appetite simply isn’t there as it would require governments and associations to work together. If everyone together decided to say fuck you to Fifa and create another body then yeah but you might as well try herding cats.

4 Likes

Yes governments shouldn’t intervene because it’s the football authorities’ domain to govern and oversee. Case in point the FA, or the PL depending on the source, are investigating City so diligently and thoroughly that it has taken them years to take any sort of tangible action and no one seems to care or remember. Or UEFA breaching its own statute of limitations in its case against City and then giving up.

Football authorities have been proven to be corrupt and inept to the bone.

1 Like

1 week after FSG sell the club to Steve Morgan, the UK government will release the results of their investigation into city showing massive tax fraud that forces Abu Dhabi to sell the club and liquidate their assets to pay the penalties. Utd pick up De Bruyne and Halaand for 75p and fill the void left by them and us to go on to win the next 3 titles in a row.

suicide GIF

Don’t ask me those questions, poor, poor Guardiola … :joy:

Well said.

What a fucking rubbish set of questions. If he wanted a soundbite about City’s financial doping and Guardiola’s complicity he should have had the balls and the brains to come up with something better than that.

6 Likes

Pep
I’m not going to talk about other clubs :thinking:

If course you don’t Pep
download

5 Likes

No he’s just thick as mince and a right twat as well.

2 Likes

Gundogan about…

… the Whatsapp secret with Klopp after the last matchday of the pre-season, when Gündogan City won the championship with two goals against Aston Villa (3:2) in ahead of Liverpool: “Kloppo texted me at 9:26pm: ‘Congratulations’ and a heart. I replied: ‘Thank you! You too for the great season and good luck for the Champions League final’ – and a heart as well.”

Despite the championship party, Gündogan wrote back after just eleven minutes: “There are some priorities and Kloppo is one of them.”

2 Likes

Yeah but FIFA, a the end of the day, represents UEFA, Conmebol, North-American, Asian and African football. The corrupt Infantino has been voted in by members of these federations. It’s not enough to just disband FIFA, because corruption is everywhere in football, at least where big money is involved.

1 Like