Manchester City* - 130 charges (and counting...)

The Ajax 3-diamond-3 is not dead.

:sunglasses: :heart_eyes:

Wow, how nice. And to think it only took a billion and a half pounds to resurrect it.

#Winning :+1:

5 Likes

Mate, donā€™t let other ordinary fansā€™ tastes bother you so much.

:joy:

Nah, just feel like such celebration of blatant cheating should be called out as such. Every. Single. Time.

3 Likes

would love to see these cunts start to drop more points and not qualify for the champs league.

5 Likes

2 points worse off than at this stage last season despite Haaland scoring 20 already.

6 Likes

Havenā€™t seen their games but are they really this reliant on Haaland? Would be scared if it was us this reliant just on one player to score almost all goals for our side.

Last season their strongest side included Walker and Cancelo at FBs, and Diaz partnered by either Laporte or Stones. I wouldnā€™t be surprised if they havent fielded that line up a single time this season.

1 Like

They do seem to be producing more results like this, noticed it against Villa.

Itā€™s too funny a photo. Write your own caption.

1 Like

It immediately makes me think of thisā€¦so not a caption, rather, a soundā€¦

1 Like

Beluga comes to mindā€¦

:0)

5 Likes

Six Times Liverpool Have Been Crowned Champions of Europeā€¦ SIX TIMES! :0)
This guy rehearsing his Pep moves everyday in order to take over his job at The Cheatersā€¦
Last nights game Arse Vrs Sandcastle

More like an agitated Pep with a dash of vintage Klop. :smile:

Well done city.
Absolute masterclass in how to bullshit the media and many others
Premier League five-year net spend table as Liverpool leapfrog Wolves into eighth (football365.com)
10) Manchester City: Ā£-213.8m
22/23: Ā£18.36m

21/22: Ā£-36.63m (Champions)
20/21: Ā£-90.14m (Champions)
19/20: Ā£-79.67m (2nd)
18/19: Ā£-18.89m (Champions)

1 Like

I wouldnā€™t blame Cheaty. If the media (the free media of the democratic world) is willing to accept and support their bullshit then why would they miss that opportunity?

Jeff Goldblum What GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

They seem to be in power saving mode already which they usually start when the CL restarts.

Obnoxious bald prick

If Klopp said it Iā€™d love it :kissing_heart: