Manchester City* - 130 charges (and counting...)

So how will they react for the rest of the season assuming this drags on? The greed will continue this time with Lawyers but I digress.

1. Pep and the players know they have one final shot at CL/PL before they are likely fucked. Rally the troops, battle hard, play the victim card etc and win things.

Or

1. They fall apart under the scrutiny

My guess scenario 2. That however helps the other side in Manchester to dare I say it win something. So glad they didn’t win today.

So to both Manchester sides in the great words of Mr White “hardy fucken ha”

2 Likes

I hope all opposition fans just boo and yell cheats at City for the rest of the season.

6 Likes

I think that’s pretty much inevitable!

1 Like

In the grand scheme of things, I am totally fine with Utd winning stuff. At least there is no suggestion they have financially doped their success.

1 Like

Is it even possible to do a private settlement with the PL for Citeh?

Hand back all of their tainted trophies, minimum 100 point deduction for every season since 2009, fold the club and if fans want to give it a rebirth they can start down in the local Manchester leagues like what Bury, AFC Wimbledon had to do.

And lastly, Pep must walk across Anfield, present himself infront of the Kop, put his head between his legs, and kiss his own arse.

2 Likes

No idea and thats a bullshit proposal. Nothing more than a slap on the wrist.

2 Likes

That would be wholly unsatisfactory. The IndyKalia post)

That would be totally and utterly unacceptable and I think a red flag to a ball for the other PL clubs who haven’t cheated for years on end.

I’ve been looking at the cesspit that is Bluemoon for the past couple of days. Mainly to gauge how they feel in terms of guilt and the possibilities if they are found guilty. What is genuinely astonishing is that virtually everyone sees it as a ‘conspiraceh by the red-shirts’ and no-one seems to want to consider the possibility that they are in fact guilty. It’s denial on a massive scale.

2 Likes

People, it’s Indy Fucking Kaila. Responding to his/their made up reporting is just as spamy as the original post.

5 Likes

I’ve been hesitant to look at my dad’s facebook, but this is essentially what it is. It started off as a pseudoKompany like take, of why are we only looking at City when there is dirt at every club? And then quickly spiraled into a conspiracy that wont end until both Utd and Liverpool are owned by Petrostates.

It’s like UEFA ruling never happened.

1 Like

I think a lot of these suggestions are really too harsh. 3 points deducted per season would be quite adequate (with the added bonus that it stops Untd winning any more titles). Accompanied with a hefty fine and future transfer ban should also make them less competitive for a few seasons.

There are two problems with the Indykaila revelation.

1. A punishment has to fit the crime and also serve as a deterrent. A one-off points deduction and a single season transfer ban will be seen as a small price to pay for a decade of transgressions, and transgressions which have created the platform for the next two decades of dominance. It will also embolden future sport washing projects like Newcastle to act as they wish.

2. It’s Indykaila for fucks sake.

3 Likes

The Newcastle bit is key. As is the wide reporting that QIA are looking to get into the Prem. If we reject the idea that petrostates should be able to spend as much of their money as they want on winning sporting competitions then the response to this has to be severe enough to make adjust the thinking of PIF and QIA.

2 Likes

All 5 of them?

I think the distinction should be that any government owned entities (qia and pif, China) should not qualify as an owner or major investor. The boat has sailed as far as SA or Abu DhabI, but it can still restrict future owners. To add to current cheats, just don’t allow state controlled sponsorship to count towards income, which is 80%? Of city’s sponsorship income.

Screw that. Relegation for every year of transgression.

I want them playing Sunday league

2 Likes

It would also be a points deduction in a season where they are unlikely to win the league

1 Like

The argument they use and the authorities pretend to believe is there is clear distinction between the state and the entity that owns the club. The gap with these ostensibly state owned clubs is far smaller than was the case between Putin and Chelsea ownership, but Roman still got kicked out as soon as dealing with Putin was considered not tenable.

MBS might not be making the investment decisions for PIF but to pretend it isnt essentially his fund to do with what he wants is childish.

3 Likes

Exactly, state controlled. So to me, for example, Etihad sponsoring Arsenal vs city is very different due to the potential of abuse, which seems to be exactly what happened.

1 Like