Manchester City* - 130 charges (and counting...)

5 Likes

This is just the beginning. They 'll do everything to gain time.

Are they suggesting that they want a Man City supporter to act as barrister against them instead?

I mean, they managed to get one onto the 3 person CAS panel who decided their previous case with UEFA. So, maybe.

2 Likes

They have put forward two potential replacement lawyers. One is a Mr L Gallagher KC, and the other one is a Mr N Gallagher QC.

Some Might Say you’ve just made that up.

Definitely maybe. :roll_eyes:

I hope not,

they’ll just end up arguing,

it could be years before we get a verdict!

https://twitter.com/bbcrosatkins/status/1659990461530923012?s=46&t=wYI1UQq4Zm7qgLRSA8YMdw

6 Likes

turns out my mum was wrong…

Cheats do prosper…

1 Like

Predictable Guardiola wankfest on MOTD.

Let’s get him down to my local non-league club and see how good he really is.

Cheating, drug-addicted, bald cunt.

5 Likes

Match of the Day just showed their team celebrating Arsenal’s loss. So forced and vacuous.

Anyway, Gary Linekar at least mentioned the charges - to which Alan Shearer immediately rejected it and said its up to the players to perform.

That’ll be the players they bought by falsifying their financial reports, Alan. Shill.

10 Likes

At times like this I’m glad I live overseas these days. I would vomit at all the fawning over them. It is easy to avoid here.

The Beeb piece above was a decent summary for anyone who doesn’t know, but not nearly hard hitting enough. Presumably the Beeb doesn’t have the dough to fight Abu Dhabi funded legal teams, ad infinitum.

Guardiola is a top manager. No question about it. Liking him is immaterial. As for City, they’re a disgrace. Reprehensible.

There are lots of questions about it. He won the CL with Barca because he had probably the best group of footballers ever at their prime. He failed at Bayern and despite all the money, cheating and doping this is the first CL final he’s made it to in 12 years. No question he’s a fraud.

4 Likes

2nd final. Agree with your other points.

3 Likes

Yeah I’d blocked out that Final!

1 Like

Sums it up pretty well.

6 Likes

The replies from the Cheaty “fans” in the comments section are worrying… can they really be THAT deluded?

1 Like