Manchester City* - 130 charges (and counting...)

Apparently they had a pitch invasion :joy:

1 Like

116 charges now.
The same number of fans that turned up outside the stadium to celebrate.

2 Likes

City fans mentioning Haaland for 50m is one example. And nobody else bidded for him at that price……wonder why

2 Likes

yeap, what gets paid under the table, directly from a personal account of the Prince does not count. That’s just a nice gesture. So 50M is what’s reported and the other 100M is not your or anyone’s business.

Just hope they win the FA Cup. The only thing left this season is seeing United fans cry.

The holy treble that they so dearly hold will get smashed hard by Man Citeh…

Fuck that. United may be our traditional rivals, but that’s for a reason: history.

City don’t have any, and I certainly don’t want them to achieve a treble, so I will be hoping that the red half of Manchester is celebrating on Saturday evening.

7 Likes

Laura Woods is just a big shit stirrer as any of that lot on TalkShite. I thought she was a gooner. She is slobbering all over City. Not a word about the PL charges. As if it never happened. But the minute Klopp’s name comes up “shouldn’t he have received a longer ban?”

1 Like

Bring back Alan Brazil and Mike Parry. It was much better then and quite funny.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/RealKevinPalmer/status/1660307686062260226?s=20

Cant believe I am agreeing with Richard Keys but he is right. If City are not guilty then prove it. Dont keep delaying your date in court.

11 Likes

1 Like

It’s the stopped clock is right twice a day moment

3 Likes

Well said Richard Keys.

A blind frog gets a fly once in a while.

I hope this becomes the narrative around Man City, and the Beeb, and Sky, follow suit. It is, of course, the ONLY story about Man City worth considering.

Winning trophies is irrelevant if they are via dubious and illegal means.

The wider world of football knows they are cheating bastards, and if Man City prevail it will do more than anything else to ruin the game. We will have nothing left if this goes unchecked.

4 Likes

Do you have any evidence to support this argument?

If so, I have some follow-up questions like:

• does the frog sit with its tongue out constantly, or send it out intermittently and hope for the best?
  • how does it avoid bigger predators, and bumping into trees etc?
  • how does it find a mate to procreate?
  • who or what blinded the frog?

Sorry if this wasn’t your core point

1 Like
8 Likes

Does the frog shag his daughters best friend when his wife (etc etc you know the rest)

IMG_0905

Maybe maybe not, but if he did, wouldn’t he swear he didn’t…on his daughter’s life.

Absolutely this.

3 Likes

Dane

3m

Fixed

3 Likes