Manchester City* - 130 charges (and counting...)

Lol I did check Klopp’s contract just now, his runs to 2026. Imagine a full year of Jurgen with no Pep!

Ten Hag will be sacked by United, hired and sacked by Spurs by then.

5 Likes

Finally, a prominent journo speaking, or indeed writing, some truths about Man City and their owners. Take it away Barney.
And yet, of course, there is another game here. City’s victory means this was also a day when football changed in a very basic sense. For the first time the world’s premier club competition was won by a nation‑state team. The most powerful, most successful club in the world is now owned, funded and run as a public relations glove puppet by a repressive nation state.

16 Likes

Doesn’t he say this every end of season.

It’s usually a precursor to them giving him a load more money.

1 Like

Remember Pep always said if he found out they lied to him about them being innocent over the various corruption allegations he’d tear up his contract and walk :joy:.

Cue guilty verdicts coming down sometime the season after he leaves

4 Likes

It’s raining on their parade in Manchester anyway. Just started pouring down.

1 Like

So all 2 of their fans will be wet?

1 Like

They’re sharing an umbrella.

1 Like

Ohh its just wonderful…said the gormless sounding female in the crowd…geez…pick someone who can complete a conversation…

1 Like

All clubs have their plastics. We still love you.

As Lucas would say, unluckyyyyyyy :fu:

3 Likes

Manchester City won’t receive thing they haven’t earned, unlike club that have earned it. :roll_eyes:

To be fair, that probably is a foreign concept for them.

1 Like

Haaland probably thinking “another year or two of this sh*thole and I’m off to Spain, this is not worth it”.

:joy:

My thoughts with @Commando at this difficult time.

Oh yes…awkward…praps the tv could ‘breakdown’…

1 Like

He’s already done what they brought him in to do, so why should he hang around like a fart in a spacesuit?

2 Likes

This is fake, right???

5 Likes