Manchester City* - 130 charges (and counting...)

This Manchester United fan wore the United’s treble-winning jersey to Manchester City’s treble parade.

8 Likes

:person_shrugging::person_shrugging::person_shrugging:

Chaotic scenes as fans are nearly crushed waiting for the champions

6 Likes

Jack’s trademark move. :joy:

Thank You all for your kind thoughts. I’m trying to keep positive. :+1::wink::nerd_face:

1 Like

Vile… :nauseated_face:

1 Like

Classy! Nobody’s saying you can’t have a few beers but that’s not a good look.

hope they took his car keys off him…

2 Likes

Can’t handle his drink.

Lightweight on the pitch…& off it, it would seem.

I don’t think I could take vodka being poured down my throat. And I can’t imagine the hangover.

I hope UKAD decide to do an impromtu call on Jack today.

Even if he is only full of booze, the result should scare the crap out of him, but my bet is he would likely be high as kite on a lot of other stuff

1 Like

What a load of good alcohol being wasted on that turd.

Let him enjoy himself - fuck me we can be miserable at times.

5 Likes

Whhoo they had a lot of fans…or are they shoppers given plastic flags

But what a role model…wow, wow, wow…have a drink, but in moderation…

Hate City and hate Grealish but nothing wrong in getting wasted after the season he had.

Klopp would be the last one to judge on something like this. He’d actually would join in.

4 Likes

Yeah. And Tbf, he was pretty wasted during our parade. There’s plenty to hate on Grealish for, I don’t think this is one of them. A little too judgemental for me.

7 Likes

Classless arseholes. Our players and Jurgen were swigging from bottles of beer which is fine and not at all uncouth, but this lot are shameless about celebrating with bottles of hard liquor in hand. They look like a bunch of City bankers out on the lash.

Hang on a mo, …er… Yeah.

2 Likes

Jack the lad,

hes a right character that one…