Manchester City* - 130 charges (and counting...)

As much as I hate the parade, that’s sort of hot.

If you want hot, stick to Mo’s insta.

4 Likes

Yeah, you keep posting those Mo photos please :wink:

Hate lust is a very powerful force :joy:

I actually don’t mind Grealish.

It’s the club I dislike. Bit like Rice, I hope he doesn’t go to Man U or Chelsea as the lad seems a nice bloke.

I’m suprised that thick cunt knows what the Louvre is…

1 Like

Thinks it’s the loo…

Would make fantastic print for the bog roll

1 Like

He has just turned up for England still lashed…! They play on the 16th :0)

2 Likes

I remember George Best used to turn up pissed at training and could still play… until he couldn’t.

I hope someone has a word.

1 Like

Scrawny little runt

I’m surprised he didn’t fall off.

He’s very good at falling over

1 Like

I don’t know how old he is…but he needs guidance …turning up to ‘work’ wrecked is a no no…it doesn’t look good, its not a good approach to work…and should be fined…

4 Likes

Is this a ‘god’ type pose…would’ve laughed my socks off if he had barfed all over…

Either that… or he thinks he is on the film set of the Titanic

1 Like

Fuck me the bitterness in this thread :joy:. I’m there with the righteous anger over sportswashing. But a young man letting his coiffed hair down isn’t worth getting annoyed about. Tbf I think Grealish would be decent craic on a night out (if I was 20 years younger)

3 Likes

nah fuck him, he reminds me of footballers 30 years ago…arrogant rich fucks with no social conscience apart from PR driven visits to childrens wards and the like.

there seems to be a modern movement into encouraging these lads to be decent responsible role models…not saying it always works, but glorifying excess and glutony i was hoping was a thing of the past.

fuck him and fuck that club and everything they stand for, which is ultimately, a hostile takeover of a countires national sport.

4 Likes

anyone comparing this latest drivel with Jurgen having a few too many himself needs to look at the context and the behavior of the two humans in question…about the only thing the situations have in common is neither of them would be allowed to drive a motor vehicle…the rest is chalk and cheese

3 Likes
1 Like