Manchester City* - 130 charges (and counting...)

He was my second option to come in and manage Liverpool once bodgers got the sack. I’m glad we got Klopp but atleast Carlo got to managing a team from liverpool.

And the other thing is that Klopp , once his Liverpool time is up (which I hope isn’t anytime soon) is not going to manage a big team again. His legacy is made.

Pep will just be remembered as the guy who followed where there was the most money. This will eat Pep up because fuck the paid articles etc , he’s never had the grind nor will be have the respect.

I think we are his last club.

He may go upstairs somewhere but I think Klopp’s last touchline job is here.

Pep is passing through, difference is this, Klopp has to find solutions if we hit issues, if he had Pep resources he could have bought 2-3 players that January window in 20-21 and we probably would have been able to address the situation and even win the title after all we were top at Xmas.

I don’t think we are his last job. He will have more than enough time in his life. He said the plan is to go back to live in Mainz (building a home there if it’s not already built), it’s already settled what they’re doing next. Maybe a new job in the Bundesliga (return to Dortmund?) or taking over Germany.

1 Like

He also said he would retire at 60.

He might very well head back to Germany but to me this will be his last club management role.

He may do the national role but I just think he will stick to that promise with his wife.

Building a house sounds like something you’d do in early retirement. Ain’t going be doing it at 70 is he.

I think he likes projects and so I just don’t think there is time for a project in that time frame. I also think he will stay here til he is 60.

All my personal viewpoint but I did predict correctly that he would extend.

2 Likes

I’m not sure Klopp will retire after finishing with us. He is an all-or-nothing sort of coach, so when he leaves,will likely say that he is finishing up but seems to me like the sort of person after 4-5 months will probably be itching to get back into management.

Maybe International job if an interesting project comes along, or maybe coaching in a league that is a little more forgiving (not as ruthless in the number and intensity of games)

Next destination, PSG, 100%

Would be good if he creates LFC Mk2… Watches how good we become winning all before us… So decides to put pen to paper and sign for a couple more years… Winning the CL 3times under his tenure would certainly look good on his resume, certainly when the next generation of Liverpool fans ask… “was Jurgen Klopp any good as a manager…?”

wouldnt suprise me if this is Klopps last managerial job,

this job has aged him…

Klopp 2015…

Klopp 2023…

You’ve picked when he is happy and when he is pissed off that Fabinho has been run past for the 15th time :joy:

Also, it is 8 years later. Everyone has grown older.

Also, compare contrast. Coming in off a nice break. Well rested, sun tan, and also a lot lighter and fitter than during a lot of his managerial career at Dortmund.

Managing is of course stressful though, and it is 8 yrs later.

2 Likes

To be fair, he’s got me beat over those 8 years…

Errr… he’s eight years older.

Age has aged him.

4 Likes

Benjamin Mendy has been given the boot from The Cheaters… Took em long enough eh

His contract expired.

Wasn’t he found not guilty?

Its going for a retrial now.

I think it was not guilty, retrial.

Mo standing in the kitchen is more popular.

3 Likes

Mo looks like Darnell there from My Name is Earl

True Stories Omg GIF

3 Likes