Manchester City* - 130 charges (and counting...)

Reality?
I wouldn’t be surprised if there’s no punishment and they continue with their financial doping.

3 Likes

I wouldn’t be surprised if it takes another 2 seasons to come to a conclusion.

I watched the whole thing. They’ve been caught, bang to rights, and presumably there’s even more evidence not covered in the documentary.

There’s no way out of this for Man City.

All that remains to be seen is the level of punishment, and I suppose the timing too. It will be galling to watch them win more stuff while the cheating situation is unresolved. It will be galling to watch Pep continue to fill his boots, and then when he leaves, and say Haaland too, it all comes crashing down.

Hopefully it happens sooner rather than later.

If the punishment is insufficient, the Premier League runs the risk of losing its product. Either a new league will form, by invitation, with oil cheats excluded, and the clubs will run it themselves, or the Prem will do its job and really hammer Man City for years of systematic cheating.

1 Like

What we need is for more of these types of videos and for them all to get a lot of views. That would make it hard for anyone to let them off. If, as was said in the video Eufa really didnt want to win the case at CAS then hopefully these videos will put pressure on the PL to make this one stick and load suitable punishment onto it rather than a slap on the wrist.

1 Like

Damn. Somehow, they made him pretty.

Dr Evil Whatever GIF

1 Like

They haven’t

1 Like

Haalands gf is born 2004.

Ew.

1 Like

Which makes her 19. That’s the disturbing bit. When I hear people mention the year 2000 I still mentally think it’s somewhere in the future. Where’s me flying car?

3 Likes

1979 by the Smashing pumpkins was released when I was doing my A levels and was an ode to the past. If someone released a similar song today it would have to be titled 2007

How I Met Your Mother Reaction GIF by Laff

5 Likes

I keep thinking Milner is old and then I realise I am 3 years older

3 Likes

So you’d only finish second in that fitness test :rofl:?

The Wonder Years was on air in the 80’s and 90’s but was set in the 60’s. If ut was filmed today it would be set in the 2000’s

1 Like

If she plays her cards right she’ll be set in this life…

and the next.

Freaks me out a bit when I think back to some of the stuff I saw in the 70’s on Tomorrows World.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/mnrrntt/status/1679591188934938624?s=20

1 Like

Mendy not guilty in his remaining charges

:upside_down_face:

His literal defense is that he didn’t understand no means no ?

Grealish still making friends on holiday.

https://imgur.com/a/rHv0ZtK

That looks more like Phillips than Jack The Lad