Manchester City* - 130 charges (and counting...)

And so it begins. The arse licking commentary that comes with every Man City game.

I only watch Cheaty twice a season… When we play them so the love fest does not no bother me.

2 Likes

1-0 City. Palmer

Foden should be by far the best English footballer by now but feels like Pep prefers to use him more as a sub in the last two years.

Stevie Wonder Orange GIF by Dominic Grijalva

Hahahahahahahaha…

I think Arsenal have just won the Champions League!!

TBF Vieira that is a cracking penalty. He had a somewhat rough first season so he needed that.

1 Like

It means a lot to Arsenal as they are trying to chase Man City. The winner can feel like they took a scalp. The loser can see it as a pre season game and not worry too much about it.

The proper action begins next week.

The team that wins the charity shield rarely does well.

Unless it’s Man City but I think even they have struggled sometimes when winning it. Means Jack shit remember last year

2 Likes

Looks like a trend has started…!

3 Likes

You can only personalise shirts with two digits, so that’s either photoshopped or a cheap knock-off.

1 Like

Up the cheap knock offs!

1 Like

The report said he was a Cheaters fan

Signs are good so far.
C’mon Burnley.

1 Like

Yeah I think I’d rather lose it.

After watching the community shield I think these two will be the teams in the title race again.:roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

I just think it’s really an odd game to judge stuff on.

I would have said we would have been at it again last season and yet a month later it looked like that was a very silly idea.

I would say Arsenal have bought well even if they are inflated prices and the rest it’s see what happens and that includes us. If we get Lavia done or someone similar or better I don’t think we will have a poor season.

1 Like

I imagine most thought the same after we beat Man City in it last season.

4 Likes

Not me, I had told many friends and fans of other clubs we would struggle.