Manchester City* - 130 charges (and counting...)

Plus, you know that the daft cunt would be tempted.

If only he could read.

She should have put Vodka instead of Beer… He would run over like an olympic sprinter

Except when we’re playing in it of course.

the more trophies they win the now,

the sweeter it’ll be when they are found guilty

and have all those titles taken away from them

Even then, barely. I had to really dig back into my memory to remember our final in 2020

Looks like they will dip into the transfer market again with KDB out for 4 months. That Cole Palmer looks pretty good. I have said it before in the past, City as a club is shit. But I always say that Pep is one of the few managers who can actually get big arrogant egos to actually play as a team. Footballing wise they are really good with a manager who can harness those egos. But principles and winning right to me is more important and that is what sets Liverpool apart from these clubs.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/City_Xtra/status/1692517004152820121?t=IwQPdH9SziulBDjJ0E373Q&s=19

Desperate as usual.

2 Likes

It’s a pity really. I always remember Maine Road having a good atmosphere.

3 Likes

They’re not in their best moment?

You don’t think 4 trophies out of the past 5 is a bad moment??

115 charges :thinking:

3 Likes

typical plastic shite from a plastic club.

arrogance of the highest order…the only reason they could possibly be ‘low’ is becuase they know they are a built on a cheating platform owned by despicable humans who should spend the states money on the state…

apart from that…yeah…what a great organisation.

Pep is a cunt

6 Likes

FIFY

Even if they won every game this season, they would only accrue 114 points.

Charges>domination.

3 Likes

I assume his low point is the injury to KDB. Hope he goes coked up turbo pep soon and the players get sick of his shit sooner rather than later. Dropped points to Newcastle would be lovely today.

Low moment.

What’s he been sniffing.

1 Like

The usual.

2 Likes

The usual white stuff around his nose.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/FabrizioRomano/status/1693667456504549434

I remember when we were linked with him a few years back. I recall there being some hesitancy about signing him back then.