Manchester City* - 130 charges (and counting...)

That’s a crazy fee for a player so raw.

We really hit the jackpots with Mane and Salah didn’t we?

That photo makes him look about 45.

Is it a reaction to the Paqueta’s impending disciplinary action ?

1 Like

Primarily, the Mahrez sale. We knew they wanted another wide attacker after that. I dont think the Pacqueta links were ever related to filling that specific gap.

3 Likes

Doku’s an interesting one.

1v1 he’s very dangerous, has very good skills, can take more players on. End product not there yet. I guess he will be mostly backup/competition for the left side, allowing them to use the likes of Foden and Palmer in other positions, now with Bruyne out.

He does have very high creative numbers, just can’t hit a cow’s arse with a banjo.

Why would he need a banjo on a football pitch? And where has the cow come from?

1 Like

It’s a saying I’d never heard of until Fifa started using it a few years ago.

I’ve been using that saying for decades

Well good for you.

:wink:

He is faster than shit off a shovel.

He will never be a silky footballer, but if his athletic gifts can be harnessed, he will be a devastating weapon for them piling forward.

Here’s hoping the signing proves to be a headless chicken, albeit a rapid one.

That could explain why football hasn’t taken off in India like other parts of the world. No way would they accept cows beig abused like that

Would be interesting to see what Cole Palmer will do with Doku coming. He had a good start to the season and would not like to see competition for a young player trying to break into the first team. He should try to force a move, not many honestly will break through like Foden did in this City team

Can I remind you that Peta is very angry with you …

Pep out injured for the next two games - he’s had back surgery. Probably from carrying the weight of 115 charges.

2 Likes

Or maybe because of this:

There were 22% of adults with chronic LBP who used cocaine compared with 14% of adults without LBP who reported cocaine use.

^^

2 Likes

It always going to be chronic if you keep holding that position.

And btw that is Ribery and Pep was not the only one.

World Cup 2014: France's Franck Ribery out with back injury - BBC Sport.

Good job we got rid of Coutinho

So are Laporte and Cancelo both leaving?

Doku coming in?

Who else?