Manchester City* - 130 charges (and counting...)

Ah but that’s when they wanted to do something

Pep Guardiola turns up to press conference looking ‘like he’s been run over by a car’

Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola’s jumper for his pre-Arsenal press conference has triggered intrigue from fans on social media

:0)

What a thread of pictures, Jesus Christ
Oh well, not sure why they’ve done this :joy::rofl::sob:

https://twitter.com/ManCity/status/1714332787564556594

Why was my comment moderated???

Anything to remain ‘relevant’ and manufacture ‘fan engagement’. Disgusting

As I already wrote above, it’s a thread of weird pictures. I don’t get the question tbh, or perhaps it’s not a question at all, tbf it’s nothing really important anyway.

2 Likes

I flagged it because even though the slur at the end of the comment was spefically aimed at the owners of Man City, in the UK it is often used as a generic slur against people from Muslim countries or just Muslims in general, which I’m sure is something you and the moderators don’t want to be accused of condoning. Even if that wasn’t the intention.

4 Likes

okay I’ll stick to hydrocarbon scum then

The psychology of Manchester City Football Club perfectly captured in one thread.

He would only be able to get a honorary one anyhow.

So all this Sir stuff is garbage as he couldn’t have that.

2 Likes

Fixed it for you :grin:

Why isn’t Pep Prime Minister?
He’s more British than Rishi Sunak and just as drug addled as Johnson.
Make it happen King Charlie, anoint the chosen one now!
If you don’t, we’ll sulk.

I do love how they are playing the anti establishment card.

If any club is establishment this last decade it’s the.

5 Likes

I see what you did there…

Very clever! :wink:

2 Likes

They really are a bunch of irretrievably lowlife cunts, aren’t they?

They’ve been chanting about Munich and Hillsborough, they wouldn’t make an exception for Charlton.

Vermin

It just doesn’t make any logical sense anymore why the identical rules don’t apply to every club the same…! Really is becoming an uphill battle the way LFC get treated…
This… The Manchester Derby 29th Oct.

The game, which will be played at Old Trafford, is kicking off an hour earlier than usual due to an agreement between both clubs and Greater Manchester Police. It will now start at 3.30pm rather than 4.30pm.

Yet…
When we play The Cheaters immediately after the Internationals, on 25th Nov. the kick-off is at 12.30, on the advice of Greater Manchester Police…!

The Fuckers just make the rules up as they go along…

3 Likes

just out of interest…when we play man city and kick off at 12:30, dont they, too, kick off at 12:30? i dont get where the advantage is.

i get where the disadvantage is for an early kick off, but both teams are disadvantaged equally…surely?

1 Like

This is after the international break. How do the journey times compare for both squads’ players? I can think of Ederson and Álvarez that would be affected.

stretching.