Manchester City* - 130 charges (and counting...)

What the fuck?!

2 Likes

Erm, about that Kevā€¦

1 Like

that cant be serious can it?

whats the context?

im hoping its something maybe to do with the females and spain or something?

I went back and try to find where I saw that. it says ā€œvia Skysportsā€ but I canā€™t find it quoted.

probably fake, and likely there was a better reason?

2 Likes

II mean itā€™s completely fabricated, and it would require an extremely challenged mind to have such a lack of self awareness, but it still gave me a chuckle

fat woman GIF

Thatā€™s why I only have 2 scoops of ice cream, we have a duty to look after our bodies.

ā€¦every hour???

On the hour.

1 Like

What size?
This?

Or this?

Sooooo Cruel :0)

if a job needs doing, do it right.

Shanā€™t lie, there were some motivations to becoming a Civil Engineer with access to this kind of stuff.

1 Like

Anyone else have the misfortune to listen to Danny Mills on Soccer Saturday.
Happened to browse it and the absolute cringe out of him was so bad I was actually embarrassed for him.
Every single piece of Man City play he described was ā€œsensationalā€.

I should have known better, but was hoping that equally horrible cunt Morrison was having a day off.

1 Like

I canā€™t understand what he says anyway.

Probably something to do with the fake exaggerated accent that appears to be so popular these days.

1 Like

Thankfully not. I remember hearing him about 10 years ago and thinking WTF you biased, blind bastard. Expect heā€™s only gotten worseā€¦

After the 3-0 victory in the CL, some ā€˜knobā€™ posted thisā€¦ Some people just have not got a clue what is going to come out of their mouthā€¦ They need pitying rather than condemnation I suppose :roll_eyes:

Posted at 22:06 7 Nov22:06 7 Nov

Post update

FT: Man City 3-0 Young Boys

Cityā€™s next four gamesā€¦

12 Nov: Chelsea (away)

25 Nov: Liverpool (home)

28 Nov: RB Leipzig (home)

3 Dec: Tottenham (home)

Will Pep Guardiola rest his big guns before the Spurs showdown?

1 Like

He wonā€™t be able to after being embarrassed by us at home a week earlier.

Wouldnā€™t want to risk falling further behind, would he??

2 Likes

I cannot find it anywhere, but I heard Akanji on the wireless this morning pissing and moaning that a check last night was too fast. How could they check it so quickly, he asked.

Mateā€¦

I would shut my fucking trap if I were you.

1 Like

FT reporting that ā€œCity reach Ā£712m premier league revenue recordā€

Course they did.

1 Like