Manchester City* - 130 charges (and counting...)

Yes. And Rodri pulled out due to a very severe rash in an undisclosed part of his body.

Not often I give credit to Manchester City players, but good on them both. The club pay their wages and should be given priority over the national team.

1 Like

bullet proof thenā€¦

Itā€™s another form of cheating. Withdrawing players, avoiding travel to be ready for the early kick off. There should be some sort of rule on that. Ederson should fly to Brazil. Donā€™t play, fine. Get assessed by Brazil doctors. If injury is confirmed he can carry on with his treatment and rest there in Brazil.

The value of doing this is he is an important part of the group, and so whether playing or not, he needs to be there, as required by the national team, to support the others.

I doubt a bruised foot, or whatever it is, needs such specialized medical care that thereā€™s only one unique place in the world that can treat it.

2 Likes

Haaland has now got an ankle injury. Who wouldā€™ve thought it?

1 Like

Paul Joyce:

There will now be an increasing pressure to proceed with the Manchester City case, who have previously been charged with 115 breaches of the Premier Leagueā€™s rules.

7 Likes

The issue is that it will take a serious amount of time and work to sort through the City charges.

Put it this way, a police detective is investigating a case of someone murdering 1 person compared to them investigating 100 murders spread over 10 years

1 Like

If you have a strong stomach, check out the Loonā€¦

It is an irretrievable cesspit.

I wouldnā€™t be surprised if people who post on there go onto some no-fly watch list.

2 Likes

I think the investigation has already been done, if they have the charges already?

just a throwback to corruption charges in France. it was only 1 match and Marseilles were stripped of title and relegated.

3 Likes

So no Mubbsiteh in the works then?

It may be hard to believe, but I do have standards.

2 Likes

30 point deduction a-cominā€™!

Cheap bastard.

Re Haaland

If you look at his injury record, historically he only usually plays 60-70% of his sidesā€™ matches. Last year was an anomaly in that he was rarely out hurt.

2 Likes

1150 more like. I hope, 10 points per charge

Yeah its really weird how Man City players only seem to get only serious injuries or stay completely healthy (unless its an international break then they all have niggles).

If only there was some explanation for how they stay clear of these kinds of problemsā€¦

4 Likes

They had a lot of knocks in 19-20 when we won the league. Letā€™s hope it continues!

1 Like

Bill the Blue

We have just posted the best set of accounts in the history of footballā€¦

We are currently the holders of the CL, PL and FA cupsā€¦

Treble winners
Back to back to back PL winners ā€¦

We are the current European Super Cup holdersā€¦

We are preparing to play in the Club World Cup, representing not only the English PL but all of European footballā€¦

The Etihad is currently being extended and along with the near completed co-op arena, construction is commencing on a state of the art hotel and hospitality complex which will bring in Ā£millions of extra revenue year in year out going forwardā€¦

Really, can anyone who has an ounce of sense really think that our owners, since 2008, would invest, not only in the club, training facilities and stadium infrastructure but a huge part of East Manchester if they were to one day find themselves about to be found out that all along they had been cooking the books, bribing auditors and shareholders for over a decadeā€¦

Bringing shame on themselves, runing their reputations, being hugely fined, having records expunged and fkin relegated to the back of beyond

In relation to the 115 charges the PL have cobbled together and dumped on us, itā€™s been said time and time again by the senior guys at our club that all these changes are wholly and completely bollocks and that we have irrefutable evidence to back up our innocence once and for allā€¦

Itā€™s now up to the PL to make their next move and I for one cannot wait because they know their going to get it fkin big style from usā€¦

Itā€™s taking a fkin age because the PL are hamstrung and have backed themselves into a very big, dark cornerā€¦

If they have the evidence to convict us, letā€™s see it, youā€™ve had 4 years to pull it together, stop pussyfooting around, get it on the fkin tableā€¦

We should sue the PLā€™s fkin arse off for the reputational damage theyā€™ve inflicted on our great club, I fkin would if it was my decision to makeā€¦

Btw, not once has any of the slimy fcukers in the media run with this.

I cannot recall any of the sycophantic twats pulling for us, not oneā€¦

Well you knobs, all getting giddy thinking weā€™re next, you are going to be in for such a fkin monumental shock when we come out of this, still top of the league and still winning stuffā€¦

When this is finally put to bed, I sincerely hope City mark all your fkin cards and do the right thing and fcuk the lot of you right off when you turn up at the Etihad with your collars turned up and your hoods pulled over your heads, doing your upmost to cover your pasty facesā€¦

A bigger bunch of gutless cnuts youā€™d be hard pressed to top

Bookmarked.

3 Likes

The absolute shock at the idea of a billionaire cooking the books is my favourite part.

How do you think they becane billionaires, you pillock? No one with that much money has clean hands. No one.

8 Likes